We stayed here in October 2013 and had an unforgettable time. The staff is exceptionally friendly and the hotel grounds are beautiful. We first stayed in the eco-villa and afterwards were upgraded to the 5 room villa. Both places had their own charm, but what made it so very special was the staff. All staff comes from the local village and they are very welcoming. Getting to know the staff, their families and traditions was a truly remarkable experience for which we are very grateful.
We especially liked the five bedroom villa. We have travelled quite a bit around the world, but this place is one of the most remarkable ones. When you have some time, you might just be lucky to see the monkeys roaming in the below rainforest, you will definitely see the fireflies in the evening and some bats flying over your head at night trying to catch the flies around the lamps on the ceiling.
The hotel is located a bit outside of Ubud, which is actually not a big deal, as there is a hotel shuttle and it is easy to find a taxi back to the hotel at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali