We spent five nights at Awang Awang during our honeymoon. The villas are beautiful - positioned on a mountainside in the jungle and surrounded by the sounds of nature. We felt like royalty sleeping in the master bedrooms with their amazing artwork and comfortable beds.
Mornings were spent looking over the edge of the infinity pool at the lush green landscape. Showers were a delight under the open sky hidden by gorgeously carved stone walls.
It was an incredible retreat from the busy city and although the drivers brought us to town daily- we loved coming back to Awang Awang.
The staff was extremely attentive and kind. Our favorite part was meeting and spending time with the manager, Agung Dewa, who lives with his family in the surrounding village, and eating at their neighboring organic restaurant Padi Organic. It is obvious that Villa Awang Awang has a nice relationship with the village and is a positive addition to the town. I highly recommend a stay in any of their villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali