My wife and I spent our honeymoon at Villa Awang Awang. The villas are beautiful! But the best part is that it is just outside of Ubud. We enjoyed the city, but even more we enjoyed the peacefulness of the villa. The staff was fantastic and villa does a fantastic job providing transportation since it is outside of the city. We would look forward to staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali