We spent four nights in Villa Pererepan. The villa is far away from crowded centre of Ubud.It's the first place we can really relax during our vacation. We felt like living in the jungle with birds and flowers surrounded. All staff are very friendly and nice people. A free transport service in Ubud area is available. If you are a eco lover, please don't miss this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali