All you need for a truly Balinese experience. The Villa is beautifully built, looking over a deep river gorge so you feel part of the landscape. Nearby is a traditional Balinese village with all its varied life and in a short taxi ride there is the tourist mecca of Ubud. The staff are attentive but not intrusive. Good for a group of 6 as we were but the smaller Villa Beji is equally special for one or two couples. I left wishing I could stay longer. I will next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali