If you want to get back to nature - this is the place for you!
This magnificent villa is set on the side of the valley in a quiet village about 10 mins from Ubud. The villa has a very open air feel as the valley side is open to nature.
The friendly staff are on hand to provide scrumptious meals, top up your supplies, provide transport etc. Nothing was too much trouble.
The villa was very comfortable, with plenty of room for 2 families to spread out. A great base to come back to each night. to relax, watch the fireflies and just enjoy the quiet peaceful surroundings.
A truly wonderful holiday destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali