Wanna away from the hustle and bustle of city life? You may consider Sawah Sunrise.
We stayed here for 2 nights during March, the view of green ricefields was refreshing! We're staying upstairs so we can enjoy the view not only from our bed but also breakfast time.
Room: The bedroom was nice but personally I'm not satisfied with the bathroom. Should at least have some maintenance done on the shower.
Location: Not reachable by car. The staff will help you carry your luggage with their motorbike and by walking it take at least 5 min. Unlucky of me, it was raining during my stay and the road did irritate me.
Breakfast: Very good for me. And there are 5 or 6 choices (I don't remember the exact) to choose from. And they did allow us to refill our water bottles from their kitchen ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast is a beautiful home located in central Ubud village. Our tranquil garden accommodation, set amid centuries-old cultivated rice fields, is off the beaten path yet still an easy 10 minute walk from all Ubud attractions: restaurants, museums, temples, spas, the traditional market and royal palace. Each of our 4 guest rooms offers stunning views, en-suite bath with hot water, and private balcony for relaxing to the sights and sounds of Balinese farming life.Sawah Sunrise is a "secret garden" in Ubud's tourist center, with all amenities and luxuries within reach. Our Balinese host family will welcome you and assist with all of your holiday needs: tours, rentals, transportation and special requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawah Sunrise Bed And Breakfast
- Sawah Sunrise Hotel Ubud
- Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast Ubud, Bali