Stayed here when it was still runned by a Balinese-American couple and we loved the place, the location, the staff...walked past the house last month (April 2014) and seems they sold the property and is now run by others who still offer rooms so can't really say what it's like now...I would still give them a try...probably won't be able to find info on the net yet...better go have a look in person once you get to Ubud..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast is a beautiful home located in central Ubud village. Our tranquil garden accommodation, set amid centuries-old cultivated rice fields, is off the beaten path yet still an easy 10 minute walk from all Ubud attractions: restaurants, museums, temples, spas, the traditional market and royal palace. Each of our 4 guest rooms offers stunning views, en-suite bath with hot water, and private balcony for relaxing to the sights and sounds of Balinese farming life.Sawah Sunrise is a "secret garden" in Ubud's tourist center, with all amenities and luxuries within reach. Our Balinese host family will welcome you and assist with all of your holiday needs: tours, rentals, transportation and special requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawah Sunrise Hotel Ubud
- Sawah Sunrise Bed And Breakfast
- Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast Ubud, Bali