“Special Day!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Celebrity Bike Tours

Celebrity Bike Tours
Ranked #2 of 158 Outdoor Activities in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: An awesome Bali cycling and tour experience, with our mountain bikes this journey offers an insight into a Bali that is not commonly seen, and allows you to experience the charming culture of rural Bali. A fantastic day out packed with interest, and fun! If you only do one tour with CELEBRITY CYCLING TOUR whilst staying in Bali, this is the one!!!
Bei Jing
“Special Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

It is my private cycling tour in Ubud! Not boring, not tired, more funny!
Because only me join the tour that day, made still arranged the driver and guide ride with me. And they changed the lunch location for me just because I want to see rice terrace. They are so nice and friendly!
Cycling tour is the most interesting activity in Ubud. We started from top of mountain. Most of downhill road, riding fast and free hands, like flying! You can see the typical countryside of Bali. Everybody will say hello to you when you riding and passing them. The guide and driver can tell you lot of stoies about Bali. It is interesting about their name.
Hope I can come to Ubud again!

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I asked Made (the owner) to create a personalized 1-day tour for me, and he showed up with 3 guides and made the day totally memorable. We rode from the volcano/Lake Batur region down through towns and rice paddies and into Ubud, where he hosted me for dinner at his family home. It was an incredible, memorable experience, and his and his colleagues' pride in their culture and country was evident in all that they taught me. Highly recommend!!!

1 Thank kahamill
Adelaide, Australia
“Highlight of our entire trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

We just returned from our 6 day Bali adventure, I had my 2 teenage sons (16 & 14) with me. When I booked the Ubud bike ride the boys were a little concerned that the tour may be a little low key for them as an activity but our tour begun with a fabulous driver Made2 collecting us from our hotel in a very clean van, he was friendly and had a great vibe about him. We were taken to a coffee plantation that was really interesting, we tasted amazing teas & wanted to buy all of them, we bought our 2 favourite & had no problem bringing them back into the country as they had been processed. We were then taken to the national park which had the stunning view of the volcano. soon after that our bike hike began, it was easy, down hill, and often no need for peddling as we just glided. then there were a few up hills & little more adventures parts but that just added to the excitement, My sons were yelling out 'this is FUN mum!' We finished off with lunch at Made1's family compound, the food was the best we tasted in Bali. We felt honoured to have shared a wonderful day & meal with such delightfully warm people, which resulted in this tour being the highlight of our entire trip for each of us. Our deepest gratitude to the best tour guide 'Jon' Thank you!

Denpasar
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“An amazing way to discover central Bali, it's people and ways of life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

Fantastic tour of Bali's central highlands and a sneak peak at traditional Balinese culture. Great value for money with hotel transfers, awesome coffee tasting, followed by a hearty breakfast with stunning views over Kintamani a gentle 2hr ride through villages, rice paddies and forests; ending with a full Balinese lunch at the guide's family compound. A warm, fun, friendly and insightful experience with energetic guides (thanks Made, Mun and Made), great views. An amazing way to discover central Bali, it's people and ways of life.

Enschede, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great cycling tour with lots of authentic views!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We went cycling with celebrity cycling, not with Made but with his collegue (forgot the name..). It was wonderful, we were picked up by our hotel and first had a coffee tasting. We also tried the famous Luwak coffee and really liked it :) Then we went to Mount Batur, the Volcano and had breakfast with stunning view. Afterwards we started the cycling and we loved every minute! It was great seeing the villages and rice fields, cycling mostly downhill. Our tourguide was great, he explained a lot and we learned great about the Bali culture. Ay the end of the day we had (late) lunch at a beautiful restaurant overlooking the ricefields. Lovely experience and would do it again!!