“Trendy deco, nice food, been here 3 times!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Green House Restaurant
Ranked #581 of 714 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Taipei
“Trendy deco, nice food, been here 3 times!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

We love the Green House and we have been there 3 times in last 10 days! I personally love it's pumpkin soup and margarita pasta. My husband had its duck but he said its not as good as its other food. The drink is also nice. For sure I will visit again and again!

Melbourne
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“At least the cat is happy!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Our last night in ubud was very disappointing we stumbled across what looked to be a nice setting in a great location but that's about all it could offer. The crispy duck was so dry and over cooked with barely any meat and the laksa soup calamari was chewier than chewing gum with 2 minute noodles and broth which tasted like dishwashing water. So let's just say.. the stray skinny cat that was lurking around our table was very full and happy!

Calgary, Canada
“Great food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

I'm not quite sure why this place is getting so many bad reviews. My husband and I ended up coming back here a second time we thought it was that great. The first time, service was a little slow, but we weren't in any hurry to leave so it wasn't a big deal. We both ate Indonesian dishes, so I can't comment on western food there, but if you like Indonesian food you will love this place!

• Visited April 2014
Wuhan, China
“Nice atmosphere but bad food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

Impressed with the curb appeal and menu options, my fiancé and I decided to eat dinner at Green House. Unfortunately, it was one of the worst meals we had in Ubud. The upsets we encountered were: a curdled piña colada, tasteless tempe, watery tofu, soup that tasted like it came from a can, and a bland, dry curry. I am sorry to say it, but I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone. With so many other great options for dinner in the city, it felt like it was a bit of a waste to spend our money at Green House.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Brussels, Belgium
“Nice and cosy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

For a person who does not like Asian and spicy food, I could find plenty of choices. Service is very good, atmosphere pleasant. Like most of the restaurants in Ubud, this one closes early - at 22.30, when they kind of kicked us out. Politely, course :) Credit cards accepted!

Been to Green House Restaurant? Share your experiences!