Myself and my partner stayed at Swasti Eco cottages for three days. We stayed in the Lola traditional bungalow, which was lovely and spacious, with a little porch and a very cool outdoor bathroom. The restaurant made delicious food, set amongst the backdrop of the organic gardens. The pool was very clean and well shaded. Myself and my partner had a couples massage by the great spa staff, and I also had a lovely pedicure while I sipped on chai tea and watched the rain pour down outside. It was truly blissful!
The location of Swasti is also ideal, as it is near the monkey forest but away from the main street of Ubud, so it is very peaceful while only a short walk from the action. The resort was also great value, at $60 AUD a night during low season.
The staff were absolutely wonderful and organised all our day trips to the nearby temples, white water rafting on the Ayung river, and bike hire. Out of all the places we stayed in Bali and the Gili's, I enjoyed Swasti and Ubud the most.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swasti Eco Cottages is a charming hotel situated in Nyuh Kuning, a small and quiet woodcarver village adjacent to central Ubud (1 hour from the airport), of 14 cottages and bungalows with a swimming pool, an organic restaurant and vegetable garden and an Eco-Spa providing 100% natural treatments. Swasti Eco Cottages is a place of its own, where you will find yourself submerged in local Balinese culture and a family-like atmosphere with Serenity and peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Swasti Eco Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swasti Eco Cottage Hotel Ubud
- Swasti Eco Cottages Ubud, Bali