From the reviews here and LP guide we stayed at Swasti expecting great organic food but what we had (breakfast and teatime) was terrible... tasteless. Surely not what you imagine for a French run place. The garden and pool and tranquility matched our expectations however. The rooms were comfortable but a funny type of decoration (at least to our taste). Overall we found it quite overpriced for Bali. Sorry but would not recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swasti Eco Cottages is a charming hotel situated in Nyuh Kuning, a small and quiet woodcarver village adjacent to central Ubud (1 hour from the airport), of 14 cottages and bungalows with a swimming pool, an organic restaurant and vegetable garden and an Eco-Spa providing 100% natural treatments. Swasti Eco Cottages is a place of its own, where you will find yourself submerged in local Balinese culture and a family-like atmosphere with Serenity and peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Swasti Eco Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swasti Eco Cottage Hotel Ubud
- Swasti Eco Cottages Ubud, Bali