Stayed here for 2 nights in Feb 2014. It was ok -- I think my friends and I liked the concept more than the actual experience. Booked a cottage room online and was charged extra for our 3rd person even though the room had a double bed and a twin bed (to be fair, it was mentioned on agoda that there might be a surcharge, but we thought that with such a big room that might have been a mistake). Bathroom was open to the elements, which meant when it rained your feet got wet if you used the toilet. Lots of frogs hung out in the room with us, and there was mysterious amphibian poop everywhere, including on the bamboo bedrail at night. To get to downtown Ubud, you can walk through the monkey forest or down a narrow motorcycle path (with lots of motorcycles going every which way down it). Breakfast is great though. We moved after two nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swasti Eco Cottages is a charming hotel situated in Nyuh Kuning, a small and quiet woodcarver village adjacent to central Ubud (1 hour from the airport), of 14 cottages and bungalows with a swimming pool, an organic restaurant and vegetable garden and an Eco-Spa providing 100% natural treatments. Swasti Eco Cottages is a place of its own, where you will find yourself submerged in local Balinese culture and a family-like atmosphere with Serenity and peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Swasti Eco Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swasti Eco Cottage Hotel Ubud
- Swasti Eco Cottages Ubud, Bali