After two nights in bud city center we moved to the Swasti Eco Cottage just south of the monkey forrest.
We found ourselves in a wonderful garden setting with a nice pool, an ok restaurant, a good SPA and an ok Bungalow (stayed 3 nights in a Superior Bungalow with Fan only and open bathroom).
Swasti is not a bad place at all and the location is still in walking disctance to the center. We enjoyed having a pool and having a restaurant and SPA just on site. Nevertheless we believe the price is too high for what it is.
We had 2 sleepless nights due to heat and a rat walking around in our bungalow. The bathroom isopen and full of ants ... well all fine but not so much for this price. We must say that after telling teh staff they immediately reacted and brought a second fan and put glue around the roof openings to avoid animals coming in - top!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swasti Eco Cottages is a charming hotel situated in Nyuh Kuning, a small and quiet woodcarver village adjacent to central Ubud (1 hour from the airport), of 14 cottages and bungalows with a swimming pool, an organic restaurant and vegetable garden and an Eco-Spa providing 100% natural treatments. Swasti Eco Cottages is a place of its own, where you will find yourself submerged in local Balinese culture and a family-like atmosphere with Serenity and peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Swasti Eco Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swasti Eco Cottage Hotel Ubud
- Swasti Eco Cottages Ubud, Bali