We arrived and were welcomed with a beautiful bunch of flowers and drinks as the staff were aware we were on our honeymoon. We stayed in a room called Gita. I say a room, but you could live in it! The bathroom was huge and had two showers!! We were I'll during our stay but felt very looked after by the staff who provided room service when they wouldn't normally in the evening and bringing us free herbal tea. They even called a doctor for us at our request.
The spa is beautiful, we had the heaven package (when we were feeling a bit better!) I recommend the facial, it was amazing!!
The whole feel is relaxing. There are lots of ants and spiders (tiny friendly ones) and lizards but you feel ok for them to be there because you feel at one with nature surrounded by the organic garden. Would recommend! I will use my free fabric bag they provide to promote people not to use plastic bags :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swasti Eco Cottages is a charming hotel situated in Nyuh Kuning, a small and quiet woodcarver village adjacent to central Ubud (1 hour from the airport), of 14 cottages and bungalows with a swimming pool, an organic restaurant and vegetable garden and an Eco-Spa providing 100% natural treatments. Swasti Eco Cottages is a place of its own, where you will find yourself submerged in local Balinese culture and a family-like atmosphere with Serenity and peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Swasti Eco Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swasti Eco Cottage Hotel Ubud
- Swasti Eco Cottages Ubud, Bali