“Never felt that bad after gnocchi”
Review of Black Beach

Black Beach
Ranked #156 of 754 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Black Beach Italian restaurant offers authentic Italian cuisine. We offer the best traditional Italian food, with light cooking techniques which make our food tasty, healthy and balanced. Our dishes are made with fresh and high quality ingredients. We make with passion our pizza dough which has a slow rising, so our pizza is highly digestible. We are specialized in the most popular recipes of pasta, lasagna (also vegetarian and vegan) and gnocchi; we serve also different kind of bruschetta, sandwiches, omelets, fresh salads and delicious homemade desserts, like our famous Tiramisu. Anytime you can enjoy an espresso, cappuccino, hot or iced tea and refreshing tropical juices in our amazing terrace with a beautiful view above Ubud, especially at sunset, or enjoy the free wi-fi on the ground floor in a friendly homey atmosphere. Every Wednesday and Thursday at 8 pm evening we organize a movie night on the terrace. The admission is free. Our philosophy is "Tasty and Healthy Together Forever." The Healthy concept is complex and we have dedicated many years to improve it, the Tasty concept is a pleasure that always inspires us.
Hamburg, Germany
“Never felt that bad after gnocchi”
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

I just had the gnocchi with pesto...something is totally wrong with this dish...I never felt that bad after eating...not even one hour later I am having very bad stomach pain and I felt the need to throw up!!!
Sadly I read the older review about the gnocchi AFTER having them!
Dear black beach, you should take this dish from the menu...it's no coincidence that other guests felt as bad as I do!

1 Thank Kukiluki

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Ubud, Indonesia
“It's OK”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I was came to this place for dinner and for watching the Movie with my friends last week . The food was good. We was order some Pizza, Salad and Sandwich,but the bread of the pizza is a little bit dry . But Over all is OK.

• Visited October 2013
“Looking for real pizza”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Simply the best italiano in town.
Top place to eat and be. Best pizza, delectable pasta and awesome atmosphere. Do not leave Ubud without eatong here.

Queensland, Australia
“True Italian in Ubud”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

After eating only Indonesian food for 5 days, my Italian friend wanted to eat pizza. This restaurant owned by Italian lady and meals were true Italian. My friend is Italian chef and was very happy with a quality they provide. Worth to visit when you start to miss European food.

• Visited October 2013
San Francisco, California
“Awesome views, perfect atmosphere, delicious and healthy food”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

One of the biggest draws here is the third-floor dining, which offers beautiful views of the rooftops and lush greenery of Ubud. At lunchtime, especially with a light breeze, the temperature, atmosphere, and scenery is perfect. I didn't feel like pizza or pasta on the day I went, so I had a few small plates: Greek salad, tomato bruschetta, and grilled zucchini and onions. Everything was prepared perfectly and it was a delicious and healthy lunch. I'll definitely be back to enjoy the views and food once more before I leave.

• Visited September 2013