“Highlight of Bali”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Highlight of Bali”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

You know when you meet a complete stranger and end up becoming instant friends? It was no different with Ketuk at Bali Traditional Tours. He was one of the nicest people we have ever met. Very knowledgeable about the island and he taught us so much about its history and culture. We spent two days touring the island and were able to see all the sites and temples which we had planned. Ketuk was very accommodating with our schedule and made side trips as necessary. The coffee plantation was great, and the rice fields are not to be missed. We hiked throughout the fields and had an excellent lunch afterwards, one of the best I had in Bali. We go on a lot of tours when we travel and this one ranks very highly on our list. We hope to return one day!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Christchurch, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The best part of my trip to Bali”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We took a tour to Ubud with our guide Ngurah Awan, and it was so incredible that we took another trip with him the following day. Ngurah was kind, humble and informative and he made both tours so enjoyable. I would highly recommend Bali Traditional Tours if you want to learn all about Bali, the culture, the language and the sites you are visiting. Ngurah shared with us knowledge about Bali, and was just as interested to hear about our own culture - it was such a good experience. I cannot explain just how incredible our two days were, I will definitely take another tour if I am lucky enough to go back to Bali. I would tell anyone going to Bali to get the best of your trip, take a day trip (or two) with Bali Traditional Tours!!!!!

Visited July 2014
New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FIRST THING YOU DO WHEN YOU GET TO UBUD/BALI!! :D”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

What an AMAZING day we had thanks to Bali traditional Tours. Nyoman is one of the nicest and most humble people I've met and he made the tour enjoyable as well as really informative.
Nyoman was right on time at 9 am and he was extremely accommodative since we had a baby with us and didn't want the day to get too exhausting.
We had booked the Kintamani tour so we visited The Holy spring temple, Balinese traditional market, coffee and tea plantation, Mount Batur, Telangana rice fields. Nyoman was so sweet that he took us to a halal restaurant on our request.
At the end of the tour, he took us to his house compound to show us what a traditional balinese home is like. We also go to meet the family! It was really heartwarming how he treated us so well the entire day.
Really glad to we got to experience the balinese culture so closely thanks to this amazing tour.
We had such a great and comfortable experience that we requested Nyoman to take us to the Bali safari and Marine park as well.. SInce he was booked for the next day, he got his friend Ngura to take us instead and booked our package for the safari! Talk about being efficient and quick!! :D
Nyoman and Ngura, thank you so much!
Really looking forward to seeing you again!! :)

Shenyang, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best experience in Bali”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Even though my english is not very good, Gusti was so patient with me! He's the most knowledgeable and thoughtful guide we had in Bali. In my opinion, everyone should at least have one trip with Bali Traditional Tour to know the real Bali.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank suqiangc
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“EXCEPTIONAL - AGAIN”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Our second trip to Bali and our third trip with Nyoman & Bali Traditional Tours. This trip was for 3 generations - my parents, myself & my kids - with an age range of 75 down to 10.
Nyoman's generous sharing of his knowledge was most welcome and he made it relevant to ALL members of the family. Highly, highly recommended. A tour with these wonderful guides will definitely not disappoint. Caring. Knowledgeable. Friendly. Funny. Insightful. Wonderful company.

1 Thank SAH-HK