My second time here, and it only gets better with age, even though its only a couple of years old, it feels like its been secluded in the ricefields for ages. A cluster of 8 one & Two bedroom villas to die for. All furnished with one off pieces of furniture, 8 metre plunge pools, absolute privacy.They provide transfers to & from Ubud at set times, the staff are perfectly efficeint, smiling , as do all the Balinese, and in July I want to come back to try the restaurant which will open. Even without the Restaurant, they manage a very good kitchen that provides superb , breakfast lunch and dinner, all delivered to your villa, so the new restaurant just adds another dimension .
Just wish this stay was longer. but another good one tomorrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chapung se Bali Resort & Spa is not your usual Balinese style villa retreat. Rather it calls on contemporary lines and interiors to produce a modern lush resort. Each one or two bedroom villa is equiped with a private pool and designed with a retro classic furnitures and arts. The Resort provides a Spa offering various massages and therapies, a fine dining Asian-Mediterranean restaurant and the famous Jungle Fish pool bar and restaurant. The property covers almost two hectares of untouched landscape that extends down to the banks of the Osh river. Accessed by a meandering path of stone steps, the river is a continuous flow of mountain fresh water with extraordinary properties to nurture body, mind and spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Odigeo, TravelUp and Agoda so you can book your Chapung SeBali Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chapung Sebali Hotel Ubud
- Chapung SeBali Resort And Spa Ubud, Bali