Stayed here with my boyfriend for 4 nights and it so happened that for most of the nights we were the only guests in the villa, which was amazing. It's a little ways out from Ubud Centre, but worth it, as this is the perfect place for privacy and feeling as though you are in the middle of nature while still enjoying first-class service. We stayed in villa 6 which was incredible; the bedroom opened right into a beautiful pool which was quite large, about 12 metres long. In the mornings a farmer or two wld appear on the rice fields surrounding our villa and they were always friendly and smiling. Service was available 24 hours and impeccable. Food at the restaurant was great and breakfast was delicious - the homemade papaya jam was very yummy with the yoghurt and raw cacao nibs. We did the 90m hot stone massage which was one of the best massages we've ever done, draining all the tension right out from our bodies. Only complaints would be that we did not get reception for several of the movie channels for most of our stay due to the rural location, and the WIFI was really spotty, pretty much accessible only at the restaurant and sometimes not even at the hotel reception. However, it's a small price to pay for a slice of paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chapung se Bali Resort & Spa is not your usual Balinese style villa retreat. Rather it calls on contemporary lines and interiors to produce a modern lush Resort, located high in hills, 10 minutes’ drive from Ubud. Nature, minimalist, modern, intimate, spacious and design are the keywords to define the Resort's concept. The Resort opened in 2009, with the architectural inspiration of the owner, who is a professional furniture designer. Slowly, his vision grew with two restaurants, a large Spa and a wide infinity pool perched on the side of a ridge overlooking the Osh River Valley and its verdant jungle. With 8 large Pool Villas and 14 Suites with valley view, the Resort aims to offer a memorable experience : swim amidst the lush jungle in a large infinity pool, enjoy a new fusion Mediterranean-Asian cuisine and highly qualitative Spa healing therapies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chapung SeBali Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chapung Sebali Hotel Ubud
- Chapung SeBali Resort And Spa Ubud, Bali