I could not say enough about how amazing this resort is! The customer service was out of this world. Transport from the airport was seemless. When we arrived at the resort we found our room to be outstanding. It was the largest, most luxurious room I have ever stayed in. From the private pool to the turn down service at night and the amazing smells of the homemade shampoos and body washes. We had breakfast every morning, which is included and was amazing.... fresh jams, made to order omelets or eggs benedict or asian breakfast cuisine... coffee and lates as requested, fresh squeezed juices (try the fresh lime ginger juice, my favorite!), frest smoothies, homemade breads.... amazing. Every morning when we returned from breakfast our room was cleaned. The hotel helped arrange all of our plans, free of charge. One day we rented a motorbike and one of the front desk staff printed a map and drew out specific instructions on how to get around to the most beautiful sites and temples in the area.... even referring us to his friends coffee plantation when we asked about wanting to visit one. Based on him recommendations we had one of our most amazing days in Bali. They arranged white water rafting for us, diving a shipwreck, and hiking a volcano. The manager made recommendations on restaurants to get true indonesian food in Ubud. The resort grounds are stunning. The shuttle into town multiple times a days was so easy! When we asked for bikes to borrow to get some exercise, they were ready in minutes. The resort in addition to being beautiful was so private and quiet.... all you can hear at night are the geckos and frogs... so perfect. We are going to recommend this resort to all of our friends. If you are looking for an adventure in Bali, and not just your typical beach vacation, I highly recommend exploring the area.... and do yourself a favor, stay at Chapung SeBali Resort when you do, you will not regret it!!!!
-Brad and Alex
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chapung se Bali Resort & Spa is not your usual Balinese style villa retreat. Rather it calls on contemporary lines and interiors to produce a modern lush resort. Each one or two bedroom villa is equiped with a private pool and designed with a retro classic furnitures and arts. The Resort provides a Spa offering various massages and therapies, a fine dining Asian-Mediterranean restaurant and the famous Jungle Fish pool bar and restaurant. The property covers almost two hectares of untouched landscape that extends down to the banks of the Osh river. Accessed by a meandering path of stone steps, the river is a continuous flow of mountain fresh water with extraordinary properties to nurture body, mind and spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Chapung SeBali Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chapung Sebali Hotel Ubud
- Chapung SeBali Resort And Spa Ubud, Bali