We arrived at Pandawas after a bad experience at another villa and we couldn’t have been happier with our new accommodation. The villas are so spacious and have everything you could possibly need, the outdoor bathrooms were amazing, the beds comfortable – all in all absolute luxury and you could tell that every detail about the resort had been thoroughly thought through. The grounds, pool and ponds are stunning, we really enjoyed wandering around the gardens and the whole place is so peaceful and tranquil. The best part of all though was the staff, I can’t say enough about them, everyone was so helpful, friendly and attentive, nothing was too much trouble but at the same time they allowed you your privacy and space, it was so easy to relax. We all felt so sad to leave and can’t wait to return again, I would highly recommend Pandawas villas for a luxurious, relaxing break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beyond its stunning location, modern design and full amenities - Pandawas villas offers a very unique combination of subdued comforts, serene spaces and distinctive details which make you feel indulgent beyond your imagination. Here "luxury" is not only re-defined; it crosses the threshold into the next dimension where all the elements come together in an elegant synergy defined by design and details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pandawas Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pandawas Villas Hotel Ubud
- Pandawas Villas Ubud, Bali