I love the fact that this villa was surrounded by trees and padi fields. The bedroom was huge even for a family, I asked a couple of extra beds for our kids and it turned out they were neatly fixed with a mosquito net which was very thoughtful. A nice outdoor bathroom, and the pool was just few steps away from the bedroom.
Even though there were other guests in the villa, we still had our privacy since the common area were spacious, it was really good especially for the kids.
The staffs were very helpful and friendly, they had a shuttle car which could drop us to central Ubud every a couple hours. The breakfast set menu had many options and they were delicious.The downside was the internet was not working well, but it was not a big issue since we were on holiday. In the nutshell, it was a great holiday experience. Would love to come back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beyond its stunning location, modern design and full amenities - Pandawas villas offers a very unique combination of subdued comforts, serene spaces and distinctive details which make you feel indulgent beyond your imagination. Here "luxury" is not only re-defined; it crosses the threshold into the next dimension where all the elements come together in an elegant synergy defined by design and details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pandawas Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pandawas Villas Hotel Ubud
- Pandawas Villas Ubud, Bali