“Will definitely return”

and 1 more site!
Nirwa Ubud Homestay
Ranked #13 of 604 Ubud B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Thanks so much for your wonderful hospitality! Alit and his parents are tremendously wonderful hosts and they just make our stay there felt so much like home. Just love hanging out in their home, chilling out at night at the commonplace and talking about anything under the night with friends. Truly relaxing place in Bali if you want to get away from the crowds and beach area. Thumbs up!!

Room Tip: All rooms are good ;)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
madesidemen, Owner at Nirwa Ubud Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Teo

Thanks for your review for nirwa ubud homestay , i really appreciate your time to write review , we so happy you enjoy you stay here in nirwa ubud homestay & enjoy the
atmosphere here , our family is always to tray to be nice host , give the information about
the culture / bali culture . hope can help for our guest during to explore bali

Thanks again for staying with us , hope one day we meet again

There are newer reviews for Nirwa Ubud Homestay

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This family "guesthouse" was just "the best" for us. Alit at only 18 was the most careful driver and Made and Ayu were very welcoming. Ayu' s green pancakes are fab and Made's sense of humour kept us entertained. Perfectly situated, Nirwa is a great choice. We will definitely be back to stay. All the best- Jenna, Donna, Ella, Jaime ( Little Pony)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We have been there for 4 days and the experience has been fantastic. Quiet place near Ubud, between rice fields and Madei and his famili are lovely.
Nerea Alzola (Madei: my husband won you a tobacco box in the world football championship semi finals)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I chose to stay at Nirva Ubud home stay for 11 nights after reading numerous reviews on the internet. My spacious upstair room was adjacent to a rice field and this traditional Balinese homestead is surrounded by lush greenery. Breakfast was fabulous. Made the host of home stay took me well informed tour of the temples of Ubud region and it was well worth the price. The hospitality and the warmth of the lady of Nirva home stay Ayu made me feel at home.

I believe I made a good decision to spend my well earned break at Nirva.
It has been a stepping stone to enter areas of many things Ubud has to offer.

Room Tip: Upstair rooms often had cool breeze night time.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

You know when you get back from holidays and there is one place you wish you stayed longer? For us it was this place. It was everything we needed! The owners are so lovely, it felt so welcoming from the moment we walked in. We had dinner cooked for us and it was one of the best meals we had it bali, my travel partner is vegan and it suited her diet perfectly. They helped us sort a bike tour for the next day and got us a good price. The only thing bad is that we didn't stay longer. Also we danced and sang with the son the whole way to our next hotel! Perfect! I will be back.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank amelioando
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Nirwa was recommended to me by a friend, and I now understand why. I stayed at Nirwa for a week and it was a wonderful experience. Ayu, Made and their son Alit are so warm and welcoming. I would return in a heartbeat.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have just returned from Australia after spending a wonderful six weeks in Indonesia and stayed for 4 weeks at Nirwa, with Made, Ayu and Alit. For me Nirwa was in the best position as it was on the edge of the rice fields and yet only 5 minutes walk into the main streets of Ubud. After a busy day exploring, you can go back to the peace of Nirwa to relax or chat with the family or other quests that are staying. I met so many wonderful people here and found out great tips from people who had been to other places. There are only 6 rooms at Nirwa, so it has a very personal feel, and for a solo traveller this was a bonus for me. I learnt a lot about Balinese culture, through watching and talking to my hosts and I would definitely recommend Nirwa for short or longer stays. Michelle from Australia

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo