We recently went to Bali for our Honeymoon and this was our first stop. We truly loved our stay here and it was unforgettable. We selected the Honeymoon package which was great and stayed for 3 nights. We were picked up at the airport and was took the long trip to the Villa. Although it was fairly late when we arrived, close to 10pm, there were about 5 staff members to greet us. They all had smiles and greeted by name. We then walked through the property and gave our breakfast order for the morning.
The property was gorgeous and quiet, perfect place for our honeymoon. We stayed in Villa 6 and had plenty of space for the 2 of us. Breakfast was provided in the morning, it was fresh and delicious. We were provided a tour of various sites in the area. During our time we went in town several times and was given a phone to call for pickup. Also you should take part in the spa services. My husband and I had massages, this being my husband's first time having one, and we truly enjoyed them.
I can not say enough good things about the place and the service. It is hard to impress my husband and I and we were beyond pleased.
If you are looking for something that is secluded with great service, this is the place to be.
A couple of tips are:
There are mosquitoes and other bugs: they do a great job at keeping them away so that they don't bother you but being realistic you do have quite a bit of outdoor area so you will see a couple, it is going to happen.
The villas further down on the property have steps. Depending on how far you are down can determine how many steps you have to take. All villas have beautiful views but if you have trouble with steps make it known so they can accommodate.
Make sure to locate the air conditioning remote early on. We didn't ask about it until our last night. It would have been much cooler had we located beforehand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 10-minutes from Ubud, Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat offers villas with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TVs. It features a spa, free parking and a free return shuttle services to Ubud. All villas come with a DVD player, coffee & tea making facilities and microwave. Each Villa has their own private pool. Guests can enjoy a traditional Balinese massage and body treatments at the resort's Matahari Spa. A small library of books and DVDs are available. Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat is 33 km away from the Ngurah Rai Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat - Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Bidadari Private Villas And Retreat - Ubud
- Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat Ubud, Bali