I have stayed at Bidadari three times in the past and cannot wait to get back there.
I have traveled with my sister and mother.
I have traveled with my husband and another couple.
I have traveled with my extended family (including four children, my parents and my sister's family).
Bidadari is so diverse that it caters to all kinds of holidays.
Why do I keep returning to Bidadari?
Its that feeling of butterflies in your stomach when you arrive, it seems as though the wind in the trees picks up any stress and whooshes it away. Within 30 minutes you will feel this incredible sense of unwinding.
The villas are beautifully designed as you will see on the internet and the valley that you overlook is not justifiable by photographs.
Bidadari is not cheap and nor should it be. There are other places in Ubud that hold the five star excellent rating, but make sure you take the time to read the reviews. The reviews of Bidadari are personal, its not just about the room or the food (which are very Balinese and perfect), the reviews are about Rana and his GENUINE staff. They will know your name, they will look you in the eye, they will smile with not only their mouth but with their eyes and their heart and they will be genuinely interested in your day.
If however you want privacy they are attuned to acknowledging your requirements and ensure that your privacy is obtained with utmost care.
It is a little out of Ubud however this is not a problem at all. You will be provided with a mobile phone to be able to call for a car to collect you from Ubud at any time. Bidadari is different from resorts and the like. There are no communal areas and your meals are served privately in your own Villas. The spa on their property is tranquil and overlooking a bubbling brook, when you get down to the spa the staff greet you with kindness and a lovely drink and then they work magic with their hands on you. The treatments at Bidadari are nothing like what you would get in Ubud township for cheaper dollars. It is absolute high class spa treatments, well worth spending the extra dollars to spend some time at the spa.
Do not miss this opportunity to be embraced with hospitality you never knew existed and enjoy.
Bidadari is not just a place to stay, it is a destination which will leave its mark on you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 10-minutes from Ubud, Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat offers villas with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TVs. It features a spa, free parking and a free return shuttle services to Ubud. All villas come with a DVD player, coffee & tea making facilities and microwave. Each Villa has their own private pool. Guests can enjoy a traditional Balinese massage and body treatments at the resort's Matahari Spa. A small library of books and DVDs are available. Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat is 33 km away from the Ngurah Rai Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat - Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Bidadari Private Villas And Retreat - Ubud
- Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat Ubud, Bali