Villa Puriartha
US$898
US$211
US$168
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 December 2012

We just went here to see if they had any rooms available and found the hotel very pleasant! The small garden with a pool is nice and relaxing.
It is only a short walk to the Sacred Monkey Forest from the hotel.
The staff are very friendly.
We enjoyed it so much that we stayed an extra night!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Cammen
Reviewed 29 August 2012

This is my second time staying at Villa Puriartha and the place seems a little more run down than my last visit 2 years ago. We got the upstairs deluxe rooms and cleanliness was not up to standard. The bed linen had stains from lizard poop showing that it was not freshly laid and the toilet bowl also had to be given the once over because of brown stains and spots. Floor felt dusty. I will agree with the others that the staff is friendly but must say the standard of housekeeping has fallen since my last visit.

Room Tip: The downstairs rooms are a lot cooler.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Scotty_tan
Reviewed 3 August 2012

I booked this place for my first night as I was arriving very late into Ubud. It was no problem checking in, great hot shower and comfy bed after my flight was good. The room I had was the closest to the reception upstairs, and you could hear the road noise from there. The rooms at the back looked more pleasant. My room had air conditioning, a small fridge and was indeed very spacious and nice, despite it being one of the cheaper "standard" options.It was very clean and comfortable. I didn't enjoy my breakfast at all, it was a not even half cooked banana pancake dripping in butter and cream, really left me feeling sick, and the fresh fruit plate that I had ordered didn't arrive. The room price was reduced for last minute booking in peak season, however it was still above my price range and so I moved to another place.

Room Tip: Go for rooms at the back by the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank teejaydfromaus
Reviewed 27 June 2012

This is great value for money. We got a suite which had a downstairs living area overlooking the pool and an upstairs modern sleeping area. It was scrupulously clean and had friendly helpful staff. Price for the suite was 700 000 Rupiah and the more basic but lovely rooms were about 500 000 Rupiah.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cate S
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Staffs are awesome. They are very friendly,accomodating and always greet us with a smile. We had a relaxing stay and quiet sad we have stay for only one night. When we entered the room we were so amazed with the smell, it feels like we are entering a spa.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends