“Kori Bali 2”

and 1 more site!
Kori Bali Inn
Ranked #212 of 639 Ubud B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 April 2013

The family who owns Kori Bali 2 (off Monkey Forest Road) are amazing. Very friendly and helpful and make the best banana pancakes that I had on my whole trip. The location is nice because you have your own little balcony overlooking a rice paddy. However- the room was really really dirty. Even after asking for it to be cleaned again, the man just wiped a cloth over a few surfaces. The fan was thick in dust and the ceiling was covered in cobwebs. Also, there was a bath but it definitely couldn't have been used- stained brown all over and quite gross looking. I stayed somewhere else on my return to Ubud where the view was less good but it was much cleaner, had a bigger room and a tv, and was cheaper.

Room Tip: The one upstairs on the far left!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Located in the center of Ubud, we used as a head quarter in our 5 days in Bali. We didn't pretend to spend time on the beach and we love to explore nature and the balinese culture. So this is the best place you can choose. Traditional balinese style, simple but extremly clean. The owner is in charge of everything: cleaning, breakfast (delicious) and whatever you need. Just like home. Nest time we'll come back to Kori Bali Inn. My tip to find it: Just ask for the Kori Bali Inn near the school. Is a little bit hiden but everybody knows the school in Ubud

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2013

This place doesn’t have a lot of rooms but has a soul for sure. It’s simple hotel and great for budget travellers. Room are big and I had a little garden in front of it. No bathroom amenities, so bring it with you.
Hotel is run by one person only and he is doing a great job so far. Pancakes for breakfast were great, thank you!
If I will be coming back to Ubud, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Molodaya
Koribaliinn, Owner at Kori Bali Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Thank you for visiting kori bali inn and taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.
We are so pleased that you found our property sweet and simple,
Much appreciate your comment and recommendation, we definitely will be looking forward to welcoming you again during your next visit to Ubud.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

We stayed there 4 night - it was hard to find it in the beginning because we got there by midnight.
The inn feels really balinese - the family let us feel like we are home. Pancakes for breakfast are amazing!!! Very nice budget accomodation - with good location!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Szilvus3
Reviewed 20 January 2013

We stayed 6 nights at Kori Bali 2 Ubud and enjoyed it. Great location, close to city center but quiet. Authentic balinese housing with very friendly relationship with the hosting family. Yanik and Wayan were very helpful.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank frederic m
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I stayed in Kori Bali inn 2 for 6 nights and have no serious complains. It's a simple accommodation with homey - village feeling. The family who stays there took good care of my travel mates and I. Pak Yanik quickly responds to whatever I ask him regarding my stay there also Wayan helped us kindly and daily during our stay.

I specifically requested the rice field view room and I'm hooked! it's peaceful and quiet while you're still on main road of Monkey Forest, Ubud. Banana pancake + fresh fruits for breakfast are my favorite and they also have other variants of breakfast. Hot water in thermos, clean cups with coffee, tea, sugar are always available on your balcony table.

Hanna, Jakarta - Indonesia

Room Tip: Rooms are good but I would definitely prefer rooms in 2nd floor
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hannanbl
Reviewed 17 December 2012

It is a typical balinese hotel with decoration outside, big inside, but rustic. Don't expect a five star, but a like home feeling, thanks to the guy managing the place, really nice and helpful.
The breakfast is good, banana pancake or eggs, fruits. Being next to the center is nice, but a bit noisy until midnight. That's the reason why I give a very good and not an excellent.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank philippe o
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ubud
Abangan Bungalow
Mekar Suci Inn
Mekar Suci Inn
#396 of 639 in Ubud
Teba House Ubud Guest House

Been to Kori Bali Inn? Share your experiences!