“Unforgettable Bali”

and 1 more site!
Kori Bali Inn
Ranked #228 of 629 Ubud B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

A nice, helpful, kind, polite, well manner, good driver and good trip planner mr. YANIK. He helped us to plan the trip to suit our need.

The breakfast provided is nice with fruits.services provided are sufficent.

The room is very aesthetic with local baliness style. I love the design.

Strategic location to moneky forest, nasi padang and market.

Price is very cheap and reasonable. Value for money with such a paid for such a wondetful room in bali.

Another extra review for Mr. Yanik is that he is not only a good driver trip planner, but he is also a good actor. We made arrangement to give a tripmate special birthday surprise. This was an unforgettable memory in kori bali inn.

Once again, this inn is value for money, clean and big room, cheap price, strategic location and a good and nice owner Mr. Yanik.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Yanik and his family are the nicest people and were very helpful for everything (transportation, orientation...). The breakfast was included in the very cheap price and it was delicious. The room itself was typically Balinese, beautiful, very clean and the location of the guest house is very central but quiet.
I had one the best stay ever in Kori Bali Inn!
Thank you Yanik.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Wanderlust-yearning
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Traditional local style building, very clean and beautiful. You can see the volcano when you sit on the balcony. Outside window is typical rural tropical view. Very nice. Location is good, staff are very friendly and helpful, coffee and tea all the time, breakfast brought to your room, free wift--and all at such a price. What else can I expect? Nice experience!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

ウブドは涼しいので私は全く問題ありませんでした。

ちなみに扇風機は大きめの天井についているタイプです。

この値段でこのクオリティは素晴らしいと思います。

また両親と来ようと思っています。

I have stayed here for 2nights and experienced great time there more than I expected.

There is a small private terrace
outside of the each rooms and I loved the view from there.
This building has a traditional baliness atmosphere and I loved it.

I travelled on my own and I wanted to take a rest from the daily busy life in Japan.
Besides,I wanted to figure out what I am and think about my future life .
I loved to think about those kind of things sitting down on the terrace and feel like I could stay there for few hours.

The manager at the hotel Nyoman,he is helpful,friendly,kind :))
I was traveling on my own but never got bored as he talked to me about the Bali culture, good place to visit etc :)

There are options for the breakfast and I like the banana pancake and fresh fruits salada !

It's really worth staying there especially for that reasonable price !

I would def come bk with my parents once again :)))

Nanami

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We stayed there for two days and really wished it was more than that. Lets be honest first and foremost, it was not a Club Med, Sheraton or Hard Rock, but it defines what i call a real escape from the hectic working life and into the world of culture and the relaxing lifestyle of the countryside. The rooms offered us pretty much all we need basically, but what impresses me most was the atmosphere. It was very welcoming and we felt really at home, and special mention has to be given to the ones operating this facility. We would definitely come back to this place again in our next visit to Bali! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and would highly recommend it to anyone who's thinking about visiting!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Duarte F
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

Clean, quiet, hot water, centrally located, and a great price. Everything you could ask for. The owner is on point with coffee and tea delivered to your room morning and night. Breakfast is simple but good and quick. Right next to Oki Wati hotel which Lonely Planet suggested but was overpriced.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Feelgoodthree
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We stayed here for six nights and liked it. Our room was on the second floor with a really great view and the family was really nice. It was the cheapest accomodation during our stay on Bali! The room was very basic but clean. No AC (fan), but we didn't find that to be a problem. A nice touch was the thermos with hot water and tea+coffee on the porch. Location is great, although great central location can someting come with some small problems. Close to Kori Bali Inn there is a night club where a terrible cover band performed almost every night during our stay. Can't blame that on this homestay though, and as the night club seemed like an unpopular place, maybe they will close soon? :)

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor comes with a beautiful view.