thinking of the sunti ubud..i thought about place for relaxed...
quite hotel but close 2 prime location.
the staff are very nice..they managed 2 help me rent a motorbike 4 sightseeing n arrange transport 2 get back 2 kerobokan..my home..with a verry affordable price..
so far i'm satisfied with sunti ubud.
the only problem is that i can't use my credit card 4 the payment..don't know wether just only me..or maybe the hotel prefer cash as 4 the payment
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sunti, located only 5 minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of Ubud, is the ideal home to explore Ubud in all its beauty including its rich cultural heritage and natural environment. Visit the traditional village and experience the true Balinese Lifestyle. Offering 52 Balinese and contemporary designed rooms with 8 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 32 Super Deluxe Rooms. Enhance the Ubud lifestyle, visit the Ubud monkey forest, walking through Monkey Forest Road with various restaurants and shops. Come back to the resort then Relax and sunbathing by the pool or hanging at The Cafe in front of the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Grand Sunti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunti Ubud Hotel Ubud
- The Grand Sunti Ubud, Bali