We booked into Sunti Ubud for 3 nights and stayed 4. The Hotel itself is beautiful, lovely well kept gardens, a very relaxing pool area, close to Monkey Forrest Rd and the ever popular Yoga Barn. The atmosphere was welcoming, the staff friendly and helpful. The staff regularly asked about our activities for the day and checked to see that we enjoyed ourselves. We stayed on a ground floor 'superior suite double'. The room was very clean, tidy and comfortable. We think that Sunti is a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sunti, located only 5 minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of Ubud, is the ideal home to explore Ubud in all its beauty including its rich cultural heritage and natural environment. Visit the traditional village and experience the true Balinese Lifestyle. Offering 52 Balinese and contemporary designed rooms with 8 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 32 Super Deluxe Rooms. Enhance the Ubud lifestyle, visit the Ubud monkey forest, walking through Monkey Forest Road with various restaurants and shops. Come back to the resort then Relax and sunbathing by the pool or hanging at The Cafe in front of the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Grand Sunti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunti Ubud Hotel Ubud
- The Grand Sunti Ubud, Bali