The Grand Sunti
US$168
US$539
US$508
HotelsClick
All reviewsmonkey forestsuper deluxe roomyoga barnsuperior deluxetaco casabreakfast buffetwithin walking distancerooms are cleanvery nice hotelupon checkstayed here for nightsbusy roadswimming poola lovely stayairport pickupan upgradedefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The Sunti Ubud Resort came up several times on Trip Advisor as I looked for accommodations in Ubud. It got good reviews. Finally, I decided to book a reservation and did so by emailing the resort directly. I Wayan Landra kindly answered all my questions and took my reservation. By the time I made it to Ubud almost two weeks later, I was very tired and really hoping the resort would be quiet and restful. I did. Once I stepped into the area where the guest rooms, spa and pools are located, it was lovely and very quiet. The room was nicely appointed and comfortable. And the staff are attentive and on the lookout to make sure everything works. For instance, the bathroom sink was not draining properly, it was fixed before I even got to report it. The staff were always kind and hospitable. I generally had excellent access to the internet. Coming back at the end of a day of touring and dipping into the small but lovely pool was wonderfully relaxing. The day I left I got a massage which was very good. The Sunti is located just outside of Ubud - it is easy to walk to the the center of town. The Arma Museum (with its lovely collection of Balinesian art and splendid gardens) is nearby. If I get back to Bali, I will certainly return to the Sunti Ubud!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Monteflores
TheGrandSunti U, Manager at The Grand Sunti, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Dear Mr/s Monteflores,

Almost there is no any others word could be expressed to response your review on TripAdvisor, except thank you and appreciate to your priceless feed back that approaching to perfection.

We and The Sunti Ubud team are pleased after finding your comment live on T/A.
We do very hope, what did you do will bring positive impact to the The Sunti Ubud Resort continuously.

Thank you and thank you, we are looking forward to welcoming back you at The Sunti Ubud resort.

With Regards,
Landra / Sale and Marketing.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

The Sunti resort has a variety of accomadation on offer and it is all very nice, but the most outstanding thing was the staff and their willingness to please. On arrival Wayan Landra escorted me to my room, offering me any one of the 3 choices of accomadation. B/F buffet was included and Ilu was so obliging every morning, Made in housekeeping and the receptionist too along with the excellent massage at the Spa. Thank you for your kindness all of you, I was very sad to leave you all.

Room Tip: A room type to suit all!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Melanie596
TheGrandSunti U, Manager at The Grand Sunti, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Dear Melanie,

Thank you for taking time to share your unforgettable experience on Tripadvisor

We all really happy to know that you enjoy your stay with us and hope it is memorable one for you.
We also thank you for your comment of our resort room, the spa and our staff services.

Along this response we on behalf of THE SUNTI UBUD team, are pleased to welcoming you back at near future.

Regards,
Landra

Reviewed 21 June 2013

I stayed for 2 nights and chose the superior deluxe room. I was staying for a short honeymoon. I fell in love with the room, because it's new. The pool was available in front of the balcony. The room is huge and also the bathroom.

The minus is the leak of water in the bath. The water is spread anywhere after take shower.
But overall i like this hotel and have a great expectation for the upcoming full renovation and additional of hotel area. The new area is beside the old area of the hotel

• Stayed: June 2013
TheGrandSunti U, Manager at The Grand Sunti, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable time to feedback us on T.A.
We are all very happy to hear after seeing your review live. However your feedback is very useful to us, in improving both of our product and service quality.

Indeed the Super Deluxe Room is an exclusive of our room type which is prepared to whom would like having taste special than ever. Actually the spread water as you mentioned, it doesn't matter as our room's attendant ready to serve at any time.

Lastly we on behalf of The Sunti Ubud and team are more than happy looking forward to welcoming you back at The Sunti Ubud Resort.

Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

I spent 5 nights in this quaint hotel, the staff are excellent, helpful. I had a room overlooking the pool , which was quiet , thr breakfast in the room is well presented and served quick with a smile ! Would be nice if they put a kettle in the room , the bathroom needs some attention , the bath tub is at height and one has to climb up, and water spills on the floor..I am sure they will look into it! I Would Surely stay here again for a longer time!

• Stayed: June 2013
TheGrandSunti, Manager at The Grand Sunti, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

Dear Value Guests,

Warm greetings from The Grand Sunti, Ubud. Bali!

Reference is made to your request expressing your concerns with the note that you leaving it for me recently.

We appreciate your kind concern for bringing up the matter to us. It is only through comments received from concerned guests like you will we be able to look into areas of improvement for the betterment of our hotels worldwide.

We will look into all the point and feedback given by you seriously and we will do our best to improve it.

Thank you and may we look forward to welcome you again to Bali in the near future.

With best personal regards,

Wawan R. Gutawa

Reviewed 19 May 2013

I stayed 2 nights in Sunti and was very satisfied with the hotel. The staff was friendly, room was modern and beautiful. There was a water boiler in the room. Bath tube and rain shower in the bathroom gave the room a litte bit spa feeling. I loved the swimming pool, it was refreshing during the hot day. Yoga Barn was only 10 minutes walk from the hotel. The art museum was just across the street. I warmly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Katja K
TheGrandSunti, Manager at The Grand Sunti, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Dear Value Guests,

Thank you for staying with us at The Grand Sunti Ubud!

We hope you and your love one have had a wonderful and enjoyable time at our resort and will come back for more.

We are really grateful that you spend your valuable time by giving us all the point and feedback during your stay with us so that we can improve our service for the benefit of our guest in future.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support towards The Grand Sunti Ubud !

Best Personal Regards,