“Best place I've eaten and stayed at in Ubud”
Review of Cinta Inn

Cinta Inn
Ranked #109 of 199 Hotels in Ubud
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I happened to find shelter at Cinta Grill because of the rain, and it was the best stop I've made the whole week long visit to Ubud. The ribs and gorgonzola burger were amazing, and we had the banana cloud cake for dessert, which was delicious. I highly suggest the kafir-mango mojitos! The staff were friendly and when we were informed that there was an Inn behind the restaurant, we had to check it out. The rooms are adorable, and the beds were unbelievably comfortable and it came at a very reasonable price. Though it's close to the street, it was surprisingly tranquil. We spent two nights there, and spent our days exploring Ubud. The pool is not exactly a lap pool, but it's perfect for taking a dip after walking through the humidity. The staff directed us to the other restaurants in the area owned by the same people, and we tried them all and they were all fantastic. I strongly recommend this place.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mira S

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Was looking for a classy room, on a budget, and found the Cinta Inn lived up to expectations. The rooms are beautifully designed. Can not fault the simple and stylish layout. Beds are super comfortable, and the bathrooms and ample size. Pool is reasonably small, but if you just want to cool off at the end of the day, it serves its purpose. The Inn is within easy walking distance of all main shopping streets. Staff were very accomodating. Breakfast comprised of limited selection from the restaurant's menu. Adequate, but nothing to get excited over.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank whatacircus
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I spent 10 days at Cinta Inn just before Christmas and loved it. Everything was new and shiny and what you see on the website is actually what you get. The location is perfect, right in the middle of Monkey Forest Road, so I was able to walk just about everywhere I wanted to go. I had an upstairs room and felt very secure. It was also surprisingly quiet, not a rooster to be heard, despite its central location.

My only quibble is that although it was awfully hot, I didn't feel comfortable going in the pool on my own. The downstairs rooms open directly onto the pool area and I didn't want to disturb other guests by doing a few laps before breakfast, but after breakfast the door between the inn and the restaurant is kept open and the pool is in full view. However, this was a minor point and wouldn't put me off staying there again.

The staff really make the place, they are so helpful and friendly and will offer to make any bookings you want at spas or other restaurants. It was very rainy when I was there and one night I came back from dinner drenched by a sudden tropical downpour and ordered an Irish Coffee to warm myself up, and the waitress offered to deliver it to my room, which was much nicer than sitting in their restaurant dripping wet. The rooms were done twice a day and kept to a good standard and I can recommend the breakfast pancakes, they were superb! All in all, an excellent hotel and good value for money.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank vandg_11
Reviewed 18 February 2013

My husband and I spent a week in Ubud and we stayed at Cinta. The whole place was very nice and comfortable. Our room looked exactly like the picture. the pool was lovely.

Breakfasts were included and they were delicious. There were plenty of choices. We also had lunches and dinners there, which were amazing as well. their menu is quite versatile with a nice mix of Western, Asian and Local Indonesia dishes. got to try their home-made Ginger Fizz (a lemonade-like drink made of real ginger and lemongrass, aboslutely detoxing). My husband loves their strong coffee too. They also sell Sumatra Cigars at the Bar.

Cinta is located right in the middle of the Monkey Forrest Street, the heart of Ubud. It's quite convenient to walk to almost any destination. Taxi drivers are everywhere.

Friendly and attentive service.

Room Tip: Room #7 is upstairs with private staircase and balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RW O
Reviewed 8 February 2013

So, we decided to try the inn this time around after so many visits to the Cinta grill restaurant. And its everything i expected to be. Love love the location and of course the food! There are only 7 rooms in this Inn but I think its a perfect size bed and breakfast. there is 1 medium size pool in the middle if the inn. I love the interior design of the rooms, how they use the small space and yet making it feel roomy. the amenities are also quite perfect for this size of an Inn. flat screen TV, safe deposit box, ipod dock, and bath and shower in one bathroom. The beds are comfy. the only thing that was lacking was just a telephone. So if you need to get someone to help you, or order food you actually have to go and get the staff yourself. Thats the only thing that i thought was odd. other than that awesome place! I would def return. Truly cinta (love) the Cinta inn ❤❤❤❤❤

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Cinta's Grill was next to the resort where we stayed in Ubud, every time we pass by there's always a good 5-6 tables occupied. During dinner time they're almost full to capacity. We wondered, what makes this place more popular compared to others? One-- they make the BEST pork baby back ribs. Two -- the staff are uber friendly, courteous, helpful, and chatty. We especially commend Novi who always went out of her way to hang around our table and talked to us with GENUINE interest. Kudos to you guys, you're our favorite by far!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank twinklybubble
Reviewed 31 December 2012

We stayed 2 nights and loved the location. The grill and restaurant in the front served delicious meals by the friendly staff, including Ary, and Johnny on the bar. Ocker was great also giving us a gift voucher to give a friend for her travel, and then making her special for her birthday.room was very clean, and we enjoyed the lap pool right outside our room. The hotel is in a great spot with 24 hour shop next door and amongst all the lovely shops and boutiques.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends