“Relaxing spot for a great cup of coffee!”
Review of Coffee and ...

Coffee and ...
Ranked #16 of 36 Dessert in Ubud
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Small, cozy coffee shop with upstairs green chill out area on Jl. Monkey forest close to Ubud palace. We serve great espresso, latte, cappucino, coffee luwak... Also nice and healthy pocket sandwiches, waffles, salads... Fresh fruit juices
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Very nice spot with lounge atmosphere to have a real Italian cup of coffee. Especially nice to sit upstairs and escape from busy Ubud streets. Friendly staff. Since our first visit we had our morning coffee here every day that we were in Ubud.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Quickly stopped in here because it was hot and needed somewhere to chill and was happily suprised at how nice the coffee was!! I got an affogato and couldnt have been happier. The espresso was so smooth and tasty and i would recommend to anyone! There wasnt any air con upstairs but they had a couple of fans. It was a very nice, chilled out place.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Went there daily for coffee. They have soy milk available and the coffee was one of the best I had in the entire trip. The place is small and cozy. The WiFi is good and seating is awesome. Very good for a lazy afternoon. I ordered cappuccino with soy milk and it tasted great. Also got a veggie sandwich which was a little less than great but still very good. The staff is friendly , remembers what you order and have a warm friendly smile- which is always a plus.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

One afternoon,I met this small coffee shop at jalan monkey forest,noticed some foreign words(I mean not English)printed on their shop door,impressed! stepped in without hesitation,and ordered a cup of cappuccino(always my favourite),rich flavour,my taste buds opened! I ordered a veggie sandwich as my lunch,fresh and yummy,beyond my expectation!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

The good points: coffee was nice, service was friendly, decent wifi and a nice setting.
The bad: I noticed a sign that said no food is prepared in advanced and everything is made fresh. I ordered the waffles but then I noticed the girl unwrapping some pre-made waffles and heating them up. I inquired and she said they were made yesterday, I asked about the "everything fresh" sign and she said it just applies to sandwiches, slightly misleading in that sense. I hesitantly decided to try anyway and really shouldn't have, they were lukewarm, chewy and stale and really it's not much effort to cook waffles fresh, it comes across as being quite lazy.