“Delicious, Super Affordable, Great Ambiance”
Review of Bollero Restaurant

Bollero Restaurant
Ranked #229 of 851 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A fusion of charisma and creative spirit. Our fresh food, artistically presented, is delicious in taste and value.Holiday in Bali ? Just go to Ubud. Ubud has known as the artistic village in Bali. Spend your night with a great dinner and a wine cellar experience at our new restaurant in Ubud which is located at Jalan Dewi Sita (Dewi Sita Street), Ubud Bali. The restaurant was launched on 7th October 2010 with an artistic design. One of the best restaurants and bar in Ubud! Spectacular selection of unique cuisine, including a wide selection of wine. Very reasonably priced for the top quality of food.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My husband and I ate there on the recommendation of our friends. The food was so, so, so good and super inexpensive (as are the alcoholic drinks - and they're very strong).

I highly recommend the coconut cashew chicken (instead of dessert, I got a second helping of this), and the Vietnamese rolls.

The whole front of the restaurant is open, allowing you to enjoy what's going on on the street and get a nice breeze.

1  Thank Gretchen A

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Just had lunch at Bollero after stumbling across it in the best little area of Ubud for shopping and dining options. I had a great Mojito - very refreshing and a very tasty Chicken Satay. Accompaniments included rice (white & yellow), a lovely little mix of greens and noodles and a couple of very tasty sauces. My daughter had crispy duck and loved it. $17. Good value I say :)

2  Thank Sarah A
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I've dined here with friends, many times, during the past 3 years, and I've yet to be disappointed. Entree's and main courses are gourmet class. And the desserts are not far behind. About the only fault I can find with it, is that the menu seems not to have changed for years. I would love to see Daily, or weekly, Chefs Specials added to the mix, just for something a little different. Nevertheless, I will continue to dine here, each time I'm in Ubud. The only other restaurant that matches this place in terms of the food, is Ibu Rai.

1  Thank RameshVedant
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We ended up stumbling upon this place, after the cafe we went to for our first choice was closed. We had an awesome breakfast for one of the best prices I've seen in Ubud. It was 27,000 IDR (about $2.50) and that was Eggs Benedict, plus a bowl of fresh fruit, plus a tea or coffee. My partner had 3 cheese omelette with fruit and tea/coffee. The presentation was outstanding - my plate was so lovingly presented, and the portions were large. The quality of the food was very good. The latte my husband ordered wasn't great, but that is the case in many local cafes we've found, only a few do a great western style coffee, so we tend to head to the coffee specialists (Freak, Anomaly, Seniman) if we want a good coffee. The other thing I liked about this place was the gorgeous ceramic cups/plates - so pretty and really adds to the experience. They had fresh marigolds out and fresh hydrangea flowers in the tables. It is a big high -ceiling cafe and we did notice that the morning busy traffic on Dewi Sita was loud and echoes in the cafe, but that is just part of the experience of having breakfast in the middle of a busy area. Overall, for the price, excellent breakfast and met our expectations. Nice people. Great music playing (relaxing/uplifting). Thank you Bollero.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We came for happy hour and not to eat. ... Although we might have been tempted. However the lack of service just made us want to get out. Few people eating here so it must be okay. Drinks were good. .. Just so slow to order and get them. Toilets full of gross bugs too...