“Top rated hospitality from the staff”
Review of KajaNe Yangloni

KajaNe Yangloni
Ranked #77 of 199 Hotels in Ubud
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed at KajaNe Yangloni to celebrate my birthday. My choice was correct. I had a remarkable birthday. As I returned to the bungalow, I found a birthday card on the bed, followed by some staff brought me a cake. Thank you so much!

From the moment I arrived at the reception area, I fell in love with the beautiful nature. The place is quite. It has complete facilities and the staff provides top-rated hospitality, even to domestic tourist. Would definitely come back soon!!!

For those who are confused of the location, you can find it on Google Maps. I can easily follow the map as suggested by Google Maps.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Staying in our hut on stilts next to a rice paddy was heavenly peaceful. Felt like we were living in a Balinese village but still had 5 star luxuries like breakfast delivered and spa services. Very friendly staff and great meals. A couples massage after climbing Mt. batur was fantastic. Only downside was that loud frogs living under our hut kept me up all night before we had to wake up at 3 am to climb Mt Batur.

Room Tip: Maybe a room not over the wAter would not have the loud frog problem.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Can someone please help me? I booked our trip for next month yesterday, assuming the map Tripadvisor supplied was correct, placing the hotel to be about 750m or so from the Ubud Palace. But now I have also seen a different location for it, a few kilometres south east of Ubud.

I would never have booked it if I knew it was so far away as the whole point of choosing it was it's proximity to Clear Cafe. My booking is non-refundable so I am stuck. But please if someone can advise the correct location that will at least let me know what to expect.

I have always relied on Tripadvisor for great advice but I am really bothered by being in this conundrum!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Sister05
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Quiet place, excellent service, beautiful nature, complete facilities, top rated hospitality from the staff.. My time spent here is the most remarkable so far.. And Ubud is by far the best place to explore

Would definitely come back soon!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nandinne K
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stayed at Kajane for 3d/4n at the beginning of our trip to Bali. The location and the accommodations are stunning. Beautiful nature hotel in the middle of the rice fields. Staff is very welcoming and make sure your needs are met. Private villa is gorgeous with outside bathroom. Breakfast is delicious! The location was excellent too, very close to town but a few minutes away from all the craziness and their free shuttle service is great for drop offs and pick ups. Massages here are affordable and fantastic!

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AG305
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

This place was extremely difficult to find. Our taxi driver had no idea where it was and we also topped many times to ask locals it's whereabouts. It's a bit far from town but they do offer free shuttle to Ubud town. The staff are extremely delightful and polite. The cabins are situated in the middle of a rice paddy which was still in it's swamp stage when we were there. The cabin is absolutely beautiful. You will definitely feel as though you've wound back the hands of time 100 years with the solid wood furnishings and it's remoteness. Do not stay here if you would like to mingle with other people. Do stay here if you are looking for a romantic, secluded location with your loved one. The bathroom at the back is an open one with a beautiful granite rock bathtub and a roof-less shower which shows you the stars while you shower. It takes a little while getting used to sitting on the toilet in the great outdoors as you feel paranoid your neighbours have a top view but not to worry, they have kept that in mind and the concrete walls are just the right height to disappoint peeping toms. The breakfast here is not so great but the experience of sitting on the veranda, overlooking a rice paddy and having it delivered is nice. The gym is quite nice.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beija_flor85
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for five days and it is highly recommended.
Service is excellent , staff are friendly and willing to assist in any way they can. They provide free transport Into town and again free pick up from wherever you may end up and all with that lovely Balinese smile to great you and say goodnight to.
The welcome service is lovely and the villa was laid out in such a romantic welcoming way , my girlfriend loved it :)
The atmosphere is pure romance and a great place if you intend to pop the big question as I did!! She said yes , how could she refuse :)

Highly recommended if you want some relaxing peace and quite and romance . Simply beautiful place .

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple