“Delicious fresh mexican”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established in 2010, Taco Casa is simple, clean, casual, quick - friendly service taco joint, serving fresh, light & delicious Mexican flavors. Our flour tortillas, guacamole, pico de gallo salsa, enchilada sauce, hot sauce, beans (black, pinto and re-fried beans), taco shells, corn chips, taco salad bowl and salad dressings are all made from scratch from fresh ingredients and contain no lard, MSG or preservatives. They are prepared in small batches daily and kept refrigerated to assure quality and freshness. We use organic and local ingredients whenever possible. our beef is all tenderloin cuts and our chicken is all breast fillet. Three locations: Ubud, Seminyak and Canggu. Ubud location offer dine-in, take away and delivery service (within Ubud area only). Rp 5.000 to Rp 10.000 delivery charge will be added to the bill.
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Who would have thought that Ubud would have such a great Mexican restaurant!
We have been coming here for a couple of years and the food is always fresh and delicious. Our frustratingly fussy sons (all under ten) have each found a favourite from the menu - fajitas, nachos, tacos. And as adults there is enough interest and spice to make us very happy too.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,807)

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great value for the $$. Went here a few times, not fine dining or anything.. fast food but good, I went back.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

After backpacking through SE Asia for 3 months, we had a serious craving for burritos. A local business owner recommended Taco Casa, and it hit the spot! The food wasn't very authentic (but this a taco place in Indonesia so we didn't expect it to be) but it was still very good. All the ingredients seemed extremely fresh and the open kitchen looked extremely clean. I got a 'wet' burrito on my second visit and definitely recommend it. The passion fruit juice was amazing as well. If you're looking for Mexican food, or just a good alternative to Balinese food, this is the spot!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Day two of my Ubud 'food fest' and I've just finished my heavenly beef tacos from Taco Casa which my wonderful driver just picked up for me - a lazy day by the pool. I'm normally not a great fan of Mexican but this place has turned me ! So fresh, so well packed - absolutely delicious - and the lemon/orange/mint and ginger juice equally as superb. Not to be missed - fantastic ! Highly recommend and would be even better to eat in ! Wow

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Just nice. It's a taco place in ubud, so expect not the original mexican taco. But it'll do just right for your taco hunger in bali!