“Our private oasis from the world”
other travellers have booked this property
The pool is a central feature of this villa.
The open living room has TV, cable, DVD, wifi and great furniture. The dining room, kitchen and living room share a large open space.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The pool is a central feature of this villa.
The open living room has TV, cable, DVD, wifi and great furniture.
The dining room, kitchen and living room share a large open space.
The kitchen is fully equipped and has the dining area beside it.
The dining table seats six or more.
The master bedroom has a queen sized bed and super comfortable mattress.
The en-suite bathroom is huge and the shower has good pressure.
The vanity with basin is a feature in its self.
The second bedroom also has a queen sized bed.
The second bathroom is also large with a great shower.
There's a sleep-out, relaxation area adjacent to the master bedroom. It is a great place to relax.
The pool is cleaned daily.
Shaded sun lounges and chairs sit beside the pool.
The garden is tropical with an abundance of lipstick palms.
The pool is 10m by 2.5 meters and visible from everywhere in the property.
There's even a laundry for your convenience.
Enter to a world of splendor and privacy. Come and stay.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Leanne J
Jervis Bay, Australia
“Our private oasis from the world”
Reviewed 31 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

What can we say?? We were picked up from the airport by the friendly and helpful driver that Steve had arranged to transport us to the villa. Our flight was over an hour late so we arrived at the villa after dark. Walking through the gate and seeing the floodlit garden and pool immediately made us relax. The villa was spotless and had everything we could want. It was comfortable and private yet in such close proximity to so many wonderful eateries and spas that we didn't need to venture far which enhanced the relaxing experience that we wanted.
Argus was our wonderful houseboy who prepared our breakfast each morning and made sure the villa was spotless. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he always had a smile on his face....lovely. There were a couple of mornings where we didn't want to get up for breakfast so we left a note on the gate asking for no service that day and it wasn't a problem.
Steve was easy to deal with. Our emails were answered promptly. I can't wait to come back to Penastanan and our private oasis.

Liked best: Privacy
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Singapore
“Wonderful Villa, great value”
Reviewed 19 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

I realise I'm the only Singaporean to review this property so far. So I'm calling out to the hordes of Singaporeans who love Bali - check out this fantastic super value for money villa (and the neighbouring ones too). You will not regret it, especially if you are travelling with young children. We stayed for 4 nights at this beautiful villa in December, and enjoyed it very much.

What I liked - very cheap ($125 per night), close to Ubud town (one-way taxi only costs S$4), very clean, quiet aircon, mosquito coils provided, quiet, very friendly and honest young man named Agus who cooks a simple breakfast every morning, no advance payment needed - pay upon arrival, private and clean pool.

What I didn't like - access is via a dirty mud-track with large potholes that are flooded after rain, a few dogs always walking around (my kids were frightened, though they were quite harmless - they are all over Bali anyway)

As you can see, there are many more pros than cons. This property is no longer brand new (completed in 2012) but it is well maintained and in very good condition.

Highly recommended!

Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Brisbane
Reviewed 5 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Management Response
5 May 2014
Thanks you for this wonderful review. Agus is a fantastic room boy and he looks after the villa as if it was his own. Guests always comment on his kindness and service. Nothing is too much trouble for him.
Rebecca S
Brisbane, Australia
“Fantastic Villa and close to Ubud Centre”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

I am a frequent traveller to Bali and have stayed in Ubud many times - mostly hotels/resorts - this is the first time I have stayed in a private villa rental and I would highly recommend anyone travelling to Ubud to stay here. I will not stay anywhere else in future. The Villa is spacious, clean, big bathrooms, safes in both bedrooms, pool big enough to swim laps - Agus cooked us a lovely breakfast each morning and cleaned the Villa - his English was very good and he was always very pleasant. You can walk to Ubud Markets in about 20 minutes or the largest supermarket in Ubud was only 15 - 20 minutes by walking also - a taxi was about $3 - $5. I found a lovely bakery approx. 400 metres from the Villa that even sold gluten free products. I felt totally safe in the Villa and we had no trouble with the wifi at all - it was probably the best internet connection I have ever had during my many holiday to Bali....Definitely stay here you won't be disappointed!!

Travelling group: Friends

Reviewed 22 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Brisbane
Reviewed 22 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing