Our family found this spot of paradise by accident...or fate. Made Widiya the manager and his team were exceptional in looking after us and enduring our stay was special and comfortable. There are only 3 villas on the property and our villa's porch faced the rice paddy fields...stayed 5 nights and didn't want to leave...BBQ the team cooked was exceptional and those smoky pork ribs were sensational.....thank you and we will definitely be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Kunang Kunang is an eco-friendly retreat set within an organic garden and encompassed by productive rice terraces. This inspiring property captures the gentle spirit of a village community. It has been named after the swarm of fireflies that flicker around the garden at night performing for travellers in a synchronised harmony. Villa Kunang Kunang features just two distinctive accommodations. The first is a two-story Traditional Rice Barn made completely from wood, bamboo and other sustainable materials. The second is an authentic Balinese Bungalow with a thatched rooftop and a shady terrace facing the rice fields. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Kunang Kunang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kunang Kunang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Kunang Kunang Ubud, Bali