“More like a salon than a spa”
Review of Eve Spa Bali

Eve Spa Bali
Ranked #61 of 198 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Eve Body Treatment Centre specializes in quality affordable and clean treatments. We offer a full range of body pampering and rejuvenation services including traditional Balinese massage, Thai reflexology massage and combination massages. As well as: body scrubs and flower baths, body masks, facials, hair crème bath treatments, manicures and pedicures. We also offer pick-up services in the Ubud area. Come and be pampered!
Gloucester, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“More like a salon than a spa”
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

Treatments were good value @ on average 90,000idr.

Good correspondence booking the treatments. We were picked up foc, and offered a lift back. Greeted with a water.

Our 60 minute facials lasted 50 minutes, but they were both ok.

Cream hair bath and pedicure done at same time. Felt a little rushed at points. Also features of the treatments advertised weren't carried out- eg. Arm and back massage as part of the cream hair bath.

An ok experience- but nothing special.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Victron23

Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Have had previous massages and treatments but found Eve to be the most relaxing and value for money. The girls did a wonderful 2 hour massage and facial and were very welcoming.
As a women I have found some treatments invasive but Eve is very professional and upheld a great level of service.
Must pay in cash.
We only brought our creditcard but the women at the front desk was happy to drive us down to a cash point which was a helpful bonus. Wonderful morning overall and will come again.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Cassie87_13
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great spa experience”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I had heard a lot of good things about this spa so expectations were high. I am staying very close by so it was an easy choice. My primary school aged daughter was very keen to go with me and was made very welcome. Eve spa is clean and quiet and terrific value. I had an amazing facial whilst my daughter had a mani pedi. We both had a great time and have visited again.Highly recommended

Singapore, Singapore
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Good massage”
Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

My Mom, husband and I decided to give this place a try and we are amazed!

The massages was great. The 3 of us was suffering from muscle aches before and we felt totally rejuvenated after.

Will sure come again on our next trip.

Thank you Eve Spa! Please keep up the good work!!

1 Thank Justine W
Scotland, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Top-notch massages at excellent price”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

One of the things in Bali is that there are plenty of places offering good massages at very low cost (£5 for an hut-long massage is pretty common).

Eve is a slightly higher price establishment, reflecting the higher quality of its facilities, and yet it still offers tremendous value for money - a 1 hour massage at about £7-8, or the delightful 1.5 hour combination for about £10.

The individual rooms are very clean, with shower and bath available in each room.
They even provide disposable underwear for you to use during your massage.

Longer spa treatments are also offered, including a 5 hour deluxe pamper with lunch included for about £35.

Definitely worth a visit if you get the opportunity, I tend to go once a week while I'm here.

Oh, and it is always best to book your appointment in advance, they do get busy!