“Value for Money!”
Review of Eve Spa Bali

Eve Spa Bali
Ranked #61 of 197 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Eve Body Treatment Centre specializes in quality affordable and clean treatments. We offer a full range of body pampering and rejuvenation services including traditional Balinese massage, Thai reflexology massage and combination massages. As well as: body scrubs and flower baths, body masks, facials, hair crème bath treatments, manicures and pedicures. We also offer pick-up services in the Ubud area. Come and be pampered!
Perth, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Value for Money!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband and I had a 4 hr package. Mine included a combination massage, body mask and flower bath, Thai reflexology foot massage, facial treatment and hair wash. My husband altered his as he did not want the facial treatment and they were very accommodating about this. The room was well set up so you did not have to leave the room unless you needed the toilet. Although there is no conditioning, the ceiling fan was adequate cooling and the garden in the room gave the room a sense of tranquility.
The treatment was very professional and I felt very relaxed and pampered at the end. The 4 hr package also included ginger tea and fresh fruit while in the flower bath and a juice and meal of your choice before the package ended. I had Nasi campor and although it was yummy, I could not eat it all as there was so much.
All this for $40 AU !!! Highly recommend!!!!!

Visited October 2013

Papeete, French Polynesia
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Body package (massage + body scrub + flower bath) very relaxing and good value”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I had a 2 hour treatment: 1 h Balinese massage + 30 min body scrub + 30 min flower bath and it was so relaxing! All this for 180K RP or around 18US$! I was welcomed with a water and then to my treatment room that includes the bathtub... Very clean facilities. My therapist was professional and amicable. The massage was good but the highlight is the body scrub! You loose 5 lbs. in the process!!! To finish up, you spend 30 min in a flower bath that makes you feel like Cleopatra as she brings you some tea and fruits!
And when you think it's done before you can rinse off, she puts some milk all over the body to hydrate it... I really enjoyed it and never felt rushed. Very professional.

Visited August 2013
Essex,
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unfriendly”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I went to the Eve Spa on Monkey Forest Road. Unfriendly and unwelcoming. The treatment was so so - I've had far better massages elsewhere.

Visited September 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Not friendly ...”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We tried to go for a massage Eva Spa 2, but the staff was not very nice and friendly. Since it was almost the end of the day, they did not want us to take on any massage, although 1.5 h massage should be fine managed before closing time.

Next time I'd rather go somewhere else, because we lost a lot of time. We went here based on the good references, but it is unfortunately not the case.

Visited September 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
204 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 231 helpful votes
“Extremely Relaxing”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We had a couples body mask and spice Bath followed by reflexology for me and a facial for my wife. Everything was extremely relaxing, not the type of massage to work out any long standing issues but a great way to soothe you after a large amount of travelling.The free pickup in Ubud was a really nice touch and the couples rooms are very nice indeed, especially in the rain since they are partially open. All in all a good spa to come to if you want to be pampered rather than corrected.

Visited August 2013