“Highlight”
Review of Widya's Batik

Widya's Batik
Ranked #16 of 66 Classes & Workshops in Ubud
Reviewed 29 September 2013

If you like the art of the fabric, colourful and definitely stand out among the crowd wearing it, worth a visit, not too pricey either.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

...I ended up going back two days later, because I enjoyed the first day so much! I have a new found appreciation for batik. Widya and Komang are wonderful teachers -- very patient, thorough, and just a pleasure to spend the day with.

For those who enjoy doing art, this is something you MUST try while in Ubud. :)

2  Thank mstein327
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We bought much cheaper products (Legian and Sanur) than in Ubud. The batik was very nice and I enjoyed my visit but I didn't buy anything but enjoyed looking. Everything seems to have a huge markup and was over priced. I would not return.

2  Thank joeyjoeo
Reviewed 22 September 2013

you can be easily cheated. all things are made in Java and sold here as hand made, but be careful if you want something authentic.

1  Thank danielaberbece
Reviewed 14 September 2013

The arts villages are a must-see part of Bali, even if you don't plan to buy. The Batik village specializes in fine clothing and woven materials. At the shops, you get to see how everything is made (by hand of course) and then you get an opportunity to buy some things. We bought some nice handmade silk scarves. Prices are reasonable given the quality you get.

1  Thank PaayalK