“Quiet and private, everything was perfect”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Chezoir
Perth
“Quiet and private, everything was perfect”
Reviewed 27 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Was lucky enough to stay in Villa Heliconia in Penestanan Village with Emilia H and friend Julie. What a delight this villa was, so nice to have option of airconditioning or overhead fan and the houseboy who came every morning to make breakfast - great bread!. Pool was sparkling and location so convenient with cafes with fantastic food (inexpensive!!!), juice bars and sublime yoga studio so close by. Short taxi ride to main drag in Ubud. My daughter stayed in same complex a month ago and loved it to bits also. Must stay location! Car waiting at airport was a plus!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and tranquility
Liked least: Can't think of anything
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Melbourne
Reviewed 28 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

KUALA LUMPUR
Reviewed 5 December 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Management Response
5 Dec 2012
Hi Graham, Thanks for the review and the info about the electricity. We have now done an upgrade of the electricity and so the tripping of the circuit breakers is a thing of the past. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused. Thank you. Steve.
Hobart
Reviewed 21 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

perth
Reviewed 31 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Management Response
31 Oct 2012
WOW!!! Thanks Adele for this great review. We sure hope that you'll be back again soon. You were lovely guests, but all of our guests are. We are very blessed. I don't actually own this villa, I manage it. I've passed on your kind words to Indra, the room boy. Thanks again. Steve
Adelaide (AU)
Reviewed 8 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 5 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;