I stayed at Y Resort for 3 nights & there were good & bad aspects of the hotel.
- location was great, just out of the town centre.
- the shuttle bus every 2 hours was an easy way to get into town
- the room was quite small but clean
- free wifi is always good
- friendly staff (however not great english)
- I travelled alone & felt very safe there
- staff helped me organise to do a silversmith jewellery class
- maintenance work going on right near my room, loud banging, drills etc
- bad mosquito/bug problem. I've never been bitten so much in my life! Really ruins meals when you're getting eaten alive
- I got a massage at the spa & it was quite horrific - once again getting eaten alive by mosquitos & other bugs. Nothing relaxing about it
- the shuttle bus didn't get me at the time it was supposed to on one occasion
- the resort was not busy at all, so there wasn't much atmosphere. I was often the only person in the restaurant for breakfast/lunch/dinner
All in all a pleasurable stay but I found myself hiding away in my room while at the resort so I was safe from mozzies & bugs. A weekly bug gassing is needed like they do in other parts of bali.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking