We did like our stay here. The staff were friendly and were there to assist with anything we needed. The air con worked well although our room was a bit smelly. Because we were a family they even upgraded us to adjoining rooms. The pool has wonderful views over the rice fields and is very relaxing after a big day. The gardens are maintained well and its nice to walk on the paths amongst the frangipani's. Wifi was terribly slow and did drop out numerous times from our room. We found the strongest signal by the pool or in front of the owners villa. Yes the owners do live on site but you rarely see them and are very friendly. Finally we thought the rooms were ok and with so many other options around town we plan to shop around next visit.
Somethings you should know so no surprises:
- check your final bill
- wifi is slow and some rooms are without
- long walk to town so taxi the best
- they have a driver for hire for trips into town but pricey
- the spa facilities are run down and in need a refurb
- our room had a mustardy smell and needed airing
- the power point above the desk you need a euro type
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bliss Spa and Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bliss Spa And Bungalow Ubud, Bali