If its without Komaneka Rasa Sayang, I think my hubby and I will not be keen to return to Ubub again.
We were searching for hotel which is close to ubud town and after reading the great reviews, we decided to book Komaneka Rasa Sayang or Monkey Forest due to the location. However first attempt was no room available in the Hotel Website, then we accidentally found that other website ie. Agoda, hotel.com shows rooms availability therefore I decided to contact the hotel directly as we always prefer to make reservation directly with hotel instead of going through a third party. Lucky that we manage to get a room (its super low season last week) and plenty of rooms are available. Not sure why hotel website shows fully booked though.
Like all other reviewers, ubud town is really nothing much excited us. Komaneka Rasa Sayang has made our stay much better. From service, breakfast, pool, SPA are all excellent. Guests are also offered to use the facilities/dine in the other komaneka properties.
1. Rooms are spacious, nice bathroom, comfy bed. Without great views but we are definitely happy with it.
2. Reasonable internet speed
3. Good choice of breakfast. nice touch on home-made cookies & souvenirs
4 Beautiful view at the SPA at 4th floor. Must go!
5. Complimentary transport within Ubub. Nice touch on booking us into a fine dine restaurant with car transfer.
6. Beautiful Pool
7. Excellent location yet quiet at the side street.
Only one disappointment was we booked the return airport transfer from hotel and they outsourced it to a third party taxi. We knew we could get cheaper taxi at the street but we decided to book the hotel taxi because of appreciating their overall services & save the hassle of bargaining with the outsider, we were not informed that it was a outsourced taxi. It was a 90 minutes ride from ubub to airport and I was checking with my hubby if we need to bring along a bottle of water, We thought that since we are using Hotel car, they will definitely provide us bottle water. Unfortunately it was not the case. Not a big deal but our trip just ended feeling ripped by Komaneka.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Rasa Sayang Another oasis in the heart of Ubud, located in major city, a simply chic resort offers the most contemporary stylish accommodation to help you enjoy your destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Komaneka at Rasa Sayang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Rasa Sayang Ubud, Bali