“U need nothing more.. ”

Komaneka at Rasa Sayang
Ranked #32 of 200 Hotels in Ubud
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I needed solace peace ubud feel yet wantd to be close to the market,monkey forest
The rasa sayang did it all
Its peaceful has big sized rooms bathtubs great smiling service
Simplicity ..
My mother & us as a couple couldn't ask for more
The staff happily drops you to the market , they take u around to their other hotels at bisma tangeuda for a swim , meals , hanging out etc
The reception is so welcumng & plesant you'l feel the warmth ...
Agoong
Buddhi
Desak
Trishna
Maha the therapist
thank you more all the gestures & taking care of us..

We defintly returng to brand komoneka'

2  Thank artichawla
Write a ReviewReviews (1,300)

Reviewed 14 March 2014

The Komaneka at Rasa Sayang in Ubud hits all the right notes. It feels like a boutique hotel, but the rooms are large and lovely, the grounds and swimming pool are beautiful, the staff and service are exceptional. They really have thought of everything (including the amenities in the rooms). One of the best features is location. It's right in central Ubud making it easy to walk to restaurants and performances, but they have a van and driver and are happy to take you anywhere in the Ubud area. There are several other Komaneka hotels in Ubud, but we didn't visit the others so can't say how they compare, but this is their newest.

2  Thank Heather F
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I went with my husband for our "honeymoon" last week, the first stop was Ubud, we chose to stay at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang after viewing many hotels' reviews. Room was nicely decorated, we were happy with it. Bathroom was spacious and provided with a big bath tub which my husband and I were happy and satisfied with it! Breakfast was good! There is a infinity pool with trees surrounded. Complimentary tea & coffee with some local cakes. Staff are friendly and helpful. However, there are few things imperfect: 1. We were requesting for a king size bed, but was given 2 single beds (combined together), the mattress quality was not good. 2. The lighting in the room was too dim. 3. The hair dryer has no power/ no adjustment on the volume. 4. The tv's screen was blurred. 5. No water pipe in the toilet for cleaning. Overall we are quite happy with this hotel, will come again in near future.

2  Thank iwinng
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Lovely small hotel centrally located in Ubud. Walking distance to great restaurants and shopping. This has been my third stay and I plan to return next year! Beautiful decor, lovely staff, attentive service.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I chose Komaneka Rasa Sayang based on the reviews I read over TripAdvisor and I'm not one bit dissapointed! It was rated top 3 and deservingly with the rates, so worth it.
We arrived late and was greeted by name and freshen with cold towels and welcome drink.
The room was impeccable and all the small details put into the room was awe inspiring. Fresh roses, petals on the bed and in the tub and small thoughtful gifts (love the massage oil!). The AppleTV certainly made me and hubs happy to stay in.
Breakfast selection is great and we always have it served in the comfort of the room.
The staffs are wonderful, makes your stay all worthwhile and one must not miss the free afternoon tea. Oh, and the thought the they knew we were on honeymoon, they actually gave a suprise cake! How sweettt. I'm beaming as I'm raving about their services and hospitality.
It's my second day here and I can't say enough to appreciate the level of comfort and service received.
Definitely recommended!

1  Thank marween2702
Reviewed 7 March 2014

If its without Komaneka Rasa Sayang, I think my hubby and I will not be keen to return to Ubub again.

We were searching for hotel which is close to ubud town and after reading the great reviews, we decided to book Komaneka Rasa Sayang or Monkey Forest due to the location. However first attempt was no room available in the Hotel Website, then we accidentally found that other website ie. Agoda, hotel.com shows rooms availability therefore I decided to contact the hotel directly as we always prefer to make reservation directly with hotel instead of going through a third party. Lucky that we manage to get a room (its super low season last week) and plenty of rooms are available. Not sure why hotel website shows fully booked though.

Like all other reviewers, ubud town is really nothing much excited us. Komaneka Rasa Sayang has made our stay much better. From service, breakfast, pool, SPA are all excellent. Guests are also offered to use the facilities/dine in the other komaneka properties.

1. Rooms are spacious, nice bathroom, comfy bed. Without great views but we are definitely happy with it.
2. Reasonable internet speed
3. Good choice of breakfast. nice touch on home-made cookies & souvenirs
4 Beautiful view at the SPA at 4th floor. Must go!
5. Complimentary transport within Ubub. Nice touch on booking us into a fine dine restaurant with car transfer.
6. Beautiful Pool
7. Excellent location yet quiet at the side street.

Only one disappointment was we booked the return airport transfer from hotel and they outsourced it to a third party taxi. We knew we could get cheaper taxi at the street but we decided to book the hotel taxi because of appreciating their overall services & save the hassle of bargaining with the outsider, we were not informed that it was a outsourced taxi. It was a 90 minutes ride from ubub to airport and I was checking with my hubby if we need to bring along a bottle of water, We thought that since we are using Hotel car, they will definitely provide us bottle water. Unfortunately it was not the case. Not a big deal but our trip just ended feeling ripped by Komaneka.

1  Thank Cheery66
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We loved our stay at Rasa Sayang. Our room was large and comfortable, a suite more than a room! The room comes with flip flops in two sizes (!) as well as slippers. Umbrella stands are everywhere. Lovely flowers adorn the hotel's spaces. The restaurant serves a good breakfast with plenty of choice, although I was surprised that the fruit, especially the melon, was hard and tasteless. For lunch or dinner, the menu is varied and there are many restaurants close by. We found the perfect swimming pool to be perfect. In fact, we spent one morning at Bisma's pools but still preferred Rasa Sayang. The spa is attractive and we appreciated our treatments. Last, but not least, service is excellent. I was so surprised that the hotel provides transportation to all locations in Ubud. Try a romantic dinner. Perfecto!

2  Thank cvalent9