1,473 results
All reviews afternoon tea monkey forest rooftop villa apple tv cookie jar welcome home separate toilet turn down service infinity pool rooms are spacious restaurants and bars central location highly recommend this hotel beautiful hotel location is excellent rose petals the main street
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights with my husband. Everything was perfect in here. At the first time we thought that breakfast was included in the price for the night. I suggest y'all to read all the detail information before

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ibed S
Komaneka-Resorts, Manager at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Ibed S

Warmest greeting from komaneka Rasa Sayang.

Thank you very much for have been stayed with us during your holiday in Bali,your great review especially regarding the best word for the staff,and nice hotel,thank you also for your feedback that very important for us,to improved our information.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back home in near future

Best regards

Desak

Reviewed 6 September 2018

This was my second visit to this resort. I'm writing this review a bit late having been reminded of how much I enjoyed it as I plan to return for the third visit. Even with dismal weather, the hotel was still a pleasure. Dasak, treated me with as much consideration and kindness as the year before. For this reason as well as the other professional attention leads me to miss my time here and want to return for a bit longer. The resort is well situated near most sites and restaurants of interest. Ubud has become quite busy and touristed. Yet, once returning to the hotel you enter calm and serenity. Always greeted warmly and feeling as if you're home. Much gratitude for all that set the example of what great service can do.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank A M
Komaneka-Resorts, Manager at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear A M

Welcome Home,we are of komaneka family would like to say thank you very much for your excellent review on trip advisor or us,we are also happy to heart that your stay was memorable one,it is big compliment specially for the wonderful staff,facilities at the our resort.
Please comeback home because komaneka is your second home in bali.we are looking to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

This was a fantastic find . Lovely peaceful hotel . Staff were so pleasant . Right in the centre of Ubud near to everything. Room was large , clean comfortable, the bed was very comfy . Shower was enormous and there was also a bath . Free bottles of water and oranges everyday , cookie jar filled every day . Afternoon teas served free of charge every day . Outside seating area was a settee and table and chairs .Room service was fantastic . All the staff were so nice . When I was taking my bags down , one of the staff that was gardening left what he was doing to help me with my bags without being asked . And when we left they gave us a gift each a silver box containing cookies. Just such a lovely place . Made my Bali .

Room Tip: There all good
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William C
Komaneka-Resorts, manager at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear William C

Thank you very much for giving us such excellent review on trip advisor,it is great to heart that you had a pleasant stay in Komaneka Rasa Sayang,specially best word for attentive staff and also good room,we will passed your compliment to the entire team & told them how much you like and enjoy our resort.
Please do recommend us to your family and friend We are looking forward to welcoming you back home in near future

Best regards

Desak & Komaneka family

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 nights with my wife. The hotel is very well positioned on Monkey Forest road, close to a lot of great restaurants. The good: huge rooms (the bathroom itself could be a decent sized room by European standards), quiet, beautiful garden and swimming pool. You also get complimentary water and cookies daily and the room service is quite cheap. The bad: not clean enough...I had a looked under the bed sheets and there were huge stains out there. Also, one thing that bothered us was the prices for the transport services and the unwillingness to help of the personnel. We asked them to order a taxi for us for a 2 km trip (it was raining) and they told us that they have a car service for something around 200k rupiah!!!! (We paid 35k for double the distance in Seminyak). When we told them it's crazy expensive for the distance, they told us to go to the street and look for an alternative. For the standard in Bali this service level is a disaster. We stayed in the Royal Beach Seminyak after (true 5 star resort) and they always arranged everything at the blink of an eye.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Valy_RO
Komaneka-Resorts, Manager at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear Valy_RO

Thank you very much choosing us for your holidays with us in Bali,in this opportunity we deep apologize for any inconvenience during stay,we really appreciate your comment regarding the sheets with huge stain and also price for the transport service,and trust your constructive feedback will improve us in future.

Please give me chance to serve you better,again thank you very much for your kind attention an we are looking forward to welcoming you back home in near future

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Everything is perfect at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang. Located perfectly on Monkey Forest road, Komaneka is tucked away behind all the hustle and bustle. The staff are amazing and go above an beyond, the rooms are huge with your own little courtyard and the infinity pool surrounded by rainforest gardens and rice paddies make this hotel a must. The open air restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner where you can enjoy your meal looking out over the pool and rainforest gardens. To top of your stay pay a visit to the Akar Wangi Spa, which is on the top floor of the hotel looking over Ubud, the therapists here are amazing and you’ll float out of the door.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tonka20

Dear Tonka20

Warmest greeting from komaneka Rasa Sayang

I would like to say thank you very much for staying with us for your holiday in Bali,also thank you very much for your excellent review on trip advisor,it is big compliment especially best word for the amazing staff,room swimming pool,and lovely time had you fell during your stay,we are happy to hear that,we are looking forwards to welcoming back home in near future.