“Best raw restaurant in Ubud!”
Review of Alchemy

Alchemy
Ranked #10 of 41 Dessert in Ubud
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Place of Transformation - ALL RAW & VEGAN CAFE - Salad Bar, Health Store, Juice Bar, Colon Hydrotherapy,Holistic Clinic, raw chocolate & desserts, super foods & more...
Astana, Kazakhstan
“Best raw restaurant in Ubud!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Alchemy is probably my favorite restaurant in the world! Great juices, smoothies, salads, chocolate, and other raw delights. Plus a wonderful store with vitamins and even a health clinic. Wonderful!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank tzafft

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Accra, Ghana
“Food of the Gods!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Yum! I was in Ubud for 12 days and probably ate at Alchemy 10 times (okay, it might have been 9). Tasty food, lovely service and lots to take away. Everything I ate, from juice to salad, breakfast to lassies, chocolate to tea was absolutely yummy. The salad was fresh with lots of creative and tasty toppings. The breakfast was light, yet packed with energy. The desserts, always fabulous. I don't know when, as a raw vegan, I have ever had so many desserts. Eat in, stay and hang out for a while, or pack some to take away. It is worth getting a bottle of juice to have around in the morning or when you can't make it over to Alchemy.

Comfortable seating, good tunes, lovely people.....

• Visited July 2014
Broadbeach, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous doesn't begin to describe it!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Beautiful fresh food. Enjoyed immensely. All of our group had a lovely experience and the desserts are yummy too. Freshly made ice cream was a treat for one of our members.

• Visited August 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Love this place”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Great juices, great raw food. Spent a lot of time and money here! The salad was my favourite, followed closely by the chocolate cake. Came here everyday for either lunch, dinner or a snack.

Visited August 2014
Arlington, Virginia
“Got Food Poisoning Here”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I both got sick after eating here. We've eaten raw food for years and never had a problem. We didn't order anything exotic or troublesome -- just a salad from the buffet.

Oh, and we saw a rat eating one of the offerings hanging from a wall. I don't know if that had anything to do with our getting sick. And I realize that rats aren't uncommon in Bali. But, it certainly didn't make us feel any better about eating there.

Visited July 2014
5 Thank Mike D

Been to Alchemy? Share your experiences!