“"Dragon Bowl" Magic”

Alchemy
Ranked #9 of 40 Dessert in Ubud
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Place of Transformation - ALL RAW & VEGAN CAFE - Salad Bar, Health Store, Juice Bar, Colon Hydrotherapy,Holistic Clinic, raw chocolate & desserts, super foods & more...
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
“"Dragon Bowl" Magic”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Had the Dragon Bowl with Black Pepper Tuna & Watermelon Juice - both fantastic !
Fresh and delicious !

• Visited August 2014

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
New Zealand
“Great salads and healthy juices”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Not particularly cheap by Bali standards but food is clean and fresh, for when you yearn for something a bit different from spicey Bali food. Their mixed salad is huge and could easily be shared between two. Nice sitting areas out the back.
Also has some lovely jewellery for sale and skin products. If you like to people watch (or be watched) there are some interesting sights.

• Visited July 2014
Tasmania Australia
“Ready to become a convert in my food tastes”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My 17yr old daughter Jess had researched this restaurant before our arrival, as she is big on her vegetarian and organic foods We went along to humour her really .But wow I was blown away it was totally amazing, we went back to Ubud on our second to last day just to repeat our experience and we weren't disappointed.
The freshness and flavours where out of this world, choices I didn't know existed.
You move along a line a bit line a subway store, picking what you would like in your salad, a big stone ware type of salad bowl. and a lady built our own choices,then pick a dressing, their flavours were truly amazing, juices made fresh to order again things I didn't know existed .Fresh coconuts with bamboo straws. :)
Pleasant service great decor, clean and fresh.
Not really sure what I paid all up not high I really wouldn't have cared what they charged me, it was sensational , I have returned home to follow a lot of there examples,
Their take away dishes made out of weaved leaves were beautiful. a place that totally didn't just talk about good environment decisions but practised then the whole way through, we did try a few other vegetarian places whilst in bali but nothing held a candle to this .

• Visited August 2014
Tokyo, Japan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Want to visit again.”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Maybe the very best vegetarian place to visit, having various kinds of dishes and drinks along with nice atmosphere and service.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank yogakim
Astana, Kazakhstan
“Best raw restaurant in Ubud!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Alchemy is probably my favorite restaurant in the world! Great juices, smoothies, salads, chocolate, and other raw delights. Plus a wonderful store with vitamins and even a health clinic. Wonderful!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank tzafft

Been to Alchemy? Share your experiences!