“Healthy, vegan, organic, raw, beautiful!!”
Review of Alchemy

Alchemy
Ranked #13 of 45 Dessert in Ubud
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Alchemy Bali is the Island's first 100% raw, organic and vegan restaurant. It was established as a place for transformation in 2011 by a group of conscious, creative, live food enthusiasts. Alchemy's vision is to honor mother nature, promote healthy sustainable living, support healthy habits and well being, and to offer a space of inspiration and community. We are here to promote heart-based culture and set the intention for unconditional love, authenticity, health, and gratitude through high-vibe lifestyle choices. Your health is the first and most important step to transformation. We are what we eat & think - from food & thought to form & being. Our products and menu promote consciousness and well-being for all of earth's inhabitants. Please come and join us!
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed in Penestanan area for a few months and I ate here almost every day!! The staff are super friendly and remembered me by name after a few visits. The food is always fresh, well prepared and tastes incredible!! They always have specials aswell if you want something a bit different. My favourite special was the Canneloni. Amazing!!!
Best raw vegan restaurant I have ever been to. And the desserts are out of this world!! I cant recommend this place enough!! If you visit Ubud you must eat here!!!! Thank you for always accomodating me and making my lunch times so special

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,181)

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We had an amazing dinner at Alchemy...the menu looked so good that it was hard for us to pick a choice! we ended up with a table full of different dishes and drinks to try LOL
Highly recommended: "Philadelphia" raw cauliflower sushi roll

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I love the vibe of this place and the salad spread was simply amazing! They had a wide variety of ingredients & dressings which all tasted quite fresh & healthy. I went there 4 times while i was in Ubud for a week, and made my own unique salad each time. They are a bit over priced though and desserts could be much better. They have nice music and i would certainly go back again for their wholesome salads. They also serve yummy coconut water in glass bottles, and service is a little slow.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We came here because of the healthy/organic nature of the restaurant. It's way too touristy, and the food isn't so great, and it's very expensive. Not bad to get some salads/healthy food nearby, but don't expect Food nirvana. They also charged for every damn extra thing (toppings, dressings), some of which seemed unreasonable.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank aaronc191
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I am a private chef on MAUI. I cannot say enough about this place. THE CREATIVITY. THE INGENUITY. The breakfast BAR with CHIA SEED PUDDING and mango smoothies...OH MY! The salad bar where you choose the toppings and dressings...THE BEST BEST BEST! If you want a healthy vibe and great fresh food this is the place. They have expanded the menu and when I go back there I will be trying more dishes. The beverages are delicious and the RAW coconut bliss bar is so YUMMY!!!!! This is a must for VEGANS, VEGETARIANS, PALEO DIET FOLLOWERS and anyone wanting DELICIOUSNESS and CREATIVITY at its best!!!!! They even have a wrap made with dehydrated papaya!!!! Enough said. GO!
NOTE: this is a café...you order, pay and then they bring the food.

Date of visit: February 2016